LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Thank you for the "Live from the Freedom" report! :) Looking forward to "cruise" with you!

I'm cruising with the Freedom soon! Could you please check your D+ coupons if we can still use Specialty Restaurant BOGO either first or second night. Thanks!

Thank you for the "Live from the Freedom" report! :) Looking forward to "cruise" with you!

I'm cruising with the Freedom soon! Could you please check your D+ coupons if we can still use Specialty Restaurant BOGO either first or second night. Thanks!

We just got off Adventure a week ago and they still had the BOGO coupons for first night specialty restaurant.

Could you tell me how you liked the Hampton Inn? I will be going on the Freedom in July and have reservations to stay at this hotel. Thanks

The Hampton Inn was excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable. There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. It's right next to the airport. The hot breakfast was decent. Overall good place to stay. I would stay there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off Adventure a week ago and they still had the BOGO coupons for first night specialty restaurant.

Thanks Bob! But I would also like to know if we can use those BOGO coupons for the second night as we did in our last Enchantment cruise end of the last year.

Works like a charm. I like photobucket. Best picture sharing around.

I wouldn't mind doing a trip report from the FOS this April/May. But I don't think I want to spring for the Internet. After all, we are in vacation.

I do have a request. If you are putting your kids in the kids club, I would like to know how it goes. We will probably sign up our six-year old granddaughter.

Will keep an eye out for the review and photos.

FYI I am reading all the comments, but there are so many I can't reply to them all right now!

So far I have seen the R Bar and it's really nice, I've seen Giovanni's Table - looks better than Portofino, and of course the pool deck which is shiny and new. Looks like new flooring. Loungers are the same. Looks like new carpet in the Windjammer. Overall impression so far is that the ship looks beautiful! So excited to be here. Cabins open at 1pm. Looking forward to seeing our OS. [emoji2]

We are all checked in and sitting patiently in the D+ suite area (comfy couches!). SherriZ, check in was fast and easy, quite possibly the fastest check in ever! We dropped off our rental car at Budget, they processed the return in the parking lot, and we hopped in a cab to the port. We could have waited for the shuttle, but why wait!?!?! Our ship is waiting for US! The sign here at the suite waiting area says boarding is at 12pm, we will see if they begin the process before then! It's cruise time! [emoji3]

That sounds fabulous! Thank you so much for posting. Your post goes a long to assuaging my anxiety (especially about DH's reaction to a bad embarkation). Did you get to the port at 10 AM? Smart to take a cab rather than wait for shuttle. Edited by SherriZ366

FYI I am reading all the comments, but there are so many I can't reply to them all right now!

So far I have seen the R Bar and it's really nice, I've seen Giovanni's Table - looks better than Portofino, and of course the pool deck which is shiny and new. Looks like new flooring. Loungers are the same. Looks like new carpet in the Windjammer. Overall impression so far is that the ship looks beautiful! So excited to be here. Cabins open at 1pm. Looking forward to seeing our OS. [emoji2]

If you go to Sabor, can you post the kids menu? We know our son liked Giovanni's - trying to see if he would like Sabor too.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums