UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

slightly off topic...

Margaritaville is a favorite destination in Las Vegas for my husband and I...do they have the volcano nachos available to order onboard?

Mrs. Tocko.. you're in luck as the Volcano Nachos are Indeed on the menu and are one of the most popular menu item although I have never ordered anything from there on my 3 Escape cruises. I just refuse to pay extra for burgers and such on a cruise :)

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_margaritaville.pdf

Mrs. Tocko.. you're in luck as the Volcano Nachos are Indeed on the menu and are one of the most popular menu item although I have never ordered anything from there on my 3 Escape cruises. I just refuse to pay extra for burgers and such on a cruise :)

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_margaritaville.pdf

I'm with you there - when we are in Vegas, we usually order and then split it, and still don't finish...we may do one, just to do it... There will be a Margaritaville on the Bliss, so my DH was all excited "Nachos!" :D

I'm with you there - when we are in Vegas, we usually order and then split it, and still don't finish...we may do one, just to do it... There will be a Margaritaville on the Bliss, so my DH was all excited "Nachos!" :D

Yeah, the good news is that they have the great Volcano Nachos. Bad news is the Escape Margaritaville has now changed to a $16.95 per person flat rate. I believe this change first happened on the

Breakaway and now it is spreading to the others. (Many threads on this.) You can search and see this change on some recent Escape Dailies. They confirm it is no longer a la cart.

When all we want are some Nachos and a Margarita, it's just not worth it to us. For that cost there are much better options on the ship. :(

We cruised on the Epic in December. The martini bar had a fantastic drink with elderflower and vodka, lime and I forget what else. I want to replicate it at home! Does someone know what I'm referring to? Next cruise I will take photos of the drink menus!

We cruised on the Epic in December. The martini bar had a fantastic drink with elderflower and vodka, lime and I forget what else. I want to replicate it at home! Does someone know what I'm referring to? Next cruise I will take photos of the drink menus!

You’re in luck. I tried it on the Sun and loved it. It’s called Le Fizz and I put the ingredients in my Apple notes. Try Tito's Homemade vodka, St. Germaine Elderflower liqueur, lime, club soda.

Unfortunately I don’t have which ounces, shots, etc. but maybe you can find that online somewhere. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You’re in luck. I tried it on the Sun and loved it. It’s called Le Fizz and I put the ingredients in my Apple notes. Try Tito's Homemade vodka, St. Germaine Elderflower liqueur, lime, club soda.

Unfortunately I don’t have which ounces, shots, etc. but maybe you can find that online somewhere. Good luck.

Ya done good, HistoryGirl. I was close. Tonight I made it with Costco's version of Tito's St Germaine's lime and a dash of simple syrup. Didn't think about the club soda. And the name helps. Couldn't remember as we had the drink package. lol

Ya done good, HistoryGirl. I was close. Tonight I made it with Costco's version of Tito's St Germaine's lime and a dash of simple syrup. Didn't think about the club soda. And the name helps. Couldn't remember as we had the drink package. lol

I’m glad I could help! I don’t even know why I wrote it down but I do little things like that, I guess so I CAN remember in the future. [emoji846]

I’m glad I could help! I don’t even know why I wrote it down but I do little things like that, I guess so I CAN remember in the future. [emoji846]

The drink on the ship was sourer than the one I made this evening. I guess I need more lime. And I found this, thanks to you:

https://www.jamieoliver.com/drinks-tube/recipe/grey-goose-le-fizz/

I'd rather have it in a martini glass. ;)

The drink on the ship was sourer than the one I made this evening. I guess I need more lime. And I found this, thanks to you:

https://www.jamieoliver.com/drinks-tube/recipe/grey-goose-le-fizz/

I'd rather have it in a martini glass. ;)

Ooooo! Thanks for the link!

And I’ll definitely be having Le Fizz when I go on the Bliss in May. Can’t wait!

We sailed on the Pearl at Christmas and I printed out the list and tried to knock some of them off. Here are my thoughts.

Rebellious Fish was sooooo good! It was just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering but those suckers snuck up on me a few time. It quickly became a favorite!

Mango Meltdown...holy tropical goodness! That basically sums it up. It was delicious!

Dirty Banana is another go to on a hot day hanging out by the pool. Dirty Banana’s were a favorite of my husband & his cousin on our Christmas cruise. The waiters didn’t even have to ask what they wanted, they just kept bringing them.

BBC, delicious adult banana milkshake!!! I wasn’t sure how I would like it with the Bailey’s in it but it was so good! I highly recommend trying it at least once!

Raspberry Mojito, I tried it when we ate at Cagney’s and it was the first mojito I’ve ever tried. It’s just never tickled my fancy enough to make me want to try it. Ummm, what the ever loving heck was I thinking? Absolutely delicious!!! There was the perfect balance of raspberry & mint and it was just perfect!

Mudslide...YES PLEASE!!! What can I say, you couldn’t taste the alcohol in this adult chocolate milkshake. Watch out, they’ll come back to bite you!

Painkiller, I’m prepared to be the oddball here but I wasn’t a fan. I don’t know, there wasn’t anything particular that made me not like it. It almost tasted like it was missing something but I’m not sure what, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I’ll try it again in June, ya know...for good measure! ;)

Mr. Worldwide, like the painkiller it just missed the mark for me for some reason. It wasn’t one of those drinks that made me want to order it again.

Peach Bellini & mimosas, 2 of my favorite drinks for brunch & I may (or may not) have had one of the two every morning with breakfast. Listen, you can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!

The Mai Tai I tried was overly strong. Like, you couldn’t taste any flavors other than alcohol & it was not in a good way either. It was one of those drinks that after about half of the drink you knew if you ordered a second one it was going to knock you on your butt!

After the Mai Tai was a bust, I tried the Bahama Mama and it was kind of the same thing but with more flavor. Overwhelming liquor taste but with more tropical flavors. It was interesting but I’m not sure if I’m a fan or not.

Thank you for those who have contributed to this thread, it definitely made our Christmas cruise one heck of an adventure!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for those who have contributed to this thread, it definitely made our Christmas cruise one heck of an adventure!!!

THANK YOU!! This is an awesome list and well put! Love the idea of peach Bellini for breakfast....will have to try that next week when we board the escape. 🥂

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

THANK YOU!! This is an awesome list and well put! Love the idea of peach Bellini for breakfast....will have to try that next week when we board the escape. 🥂

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

You’re welcome! I liked to switch it up a bit, keep the bartenders guessing! [emoji6]

Ooooo! Thanks for the link!

And I’ll definitely be having Le Fizz when I go on the Bliss in May. Can’t wait!

Tina -

I need all Bliss tips and tricks...we are doing Alaskan with the In-laws in May 2019...

This thread has been too quiet lately! Preparing for my December cruise, I have done a makeover on Warm-water Diver's spreadsheet (with credit of course) and posted it here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4nA7xcrIZaSnk2VV9DbnFjM1U/view?usp=sharing

And attaching it. I have processed all 31 pages of this thread looking for drinks to add, and added a number of classics too. A couple dozen added overall. Fits on 2 pages front/back with shots spilling to a third page... but see the bottom line of page 2 for help there.

Enjoy. I will.

Lovely!

Cheers! [emoji484][emoji483]🥂

Jenn

Myrtle Beach[emoji267]

We sailed on the Pearl at Christmas and I printed out the list and tried to knock some of them off. Here are my thoughts.

Rebellious Fish was sooooo good! It was just the right amount of sweetness, not overpowering but those suckers snuck up on me a few time. It quickly became a favorite!

Mango Meltdown...holy tropical goodness! That basically sums it up. It was delicious!

Dirty Banana is another go to on a hot day hanging out by the pool. Dirty Banana’s were a favorite of my husband & his cousin on our Christmas cruise. The waiters didn’t even have to ask what they wanted, they just kept bringing them.

BBC, delicious adult banana milkshake!!! I wasn’t sure how I would like it with the Bailey’s in it but it was so good! I highly recommend trying it at least once!

Raspberry Mojito, I tried it when we ate at Cagney’s and it was the first mojito I’ve ever tried. It’s just never tickled my fancy enough to make me want to try it. Ummm, what the ever loving heck was I thinking? Absolutely delicious!!! There was the perfect balance of raspberry & mint and it was just perfect!

Mudslide...YES PLEASE!!! What can I say, you couldn’t taste the alcohol in this adult chocolate milkshake. Watch out, they’ll come back to bite you!

Painkiller, I’m prepared to be the oddball here but I wasn’t a fan. I don’t know, there wasn’t anything particular that made me not like it. It almost tasted like it was missing something but I’m not sure what, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I’ll try it again in June, ya know...for good measure! ;)

Mr. Worldwide, like the painkiller it just missed the mark for me for some reason. It wasn’t one of those drinks that made me want to order it again.

Peach Bellini & mimosas, 2 of my favorite drinks for brunch & I may (or may not) have had one of the two every morning with breakfast. Listen, you can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!

The Mai Tai I tried was overly strong. Like, you couldn’t taste any flavors other than alcohol & it was not in a good way either. It was one of those drinks that after about half of the drink you knew if you ordered a second one it was going to knock you on your butt!

After the Mai Tai was a bust, I tried the Bahama Mama and it was kind of the same thing but with more flavor. Overwhelming liquor taste but with more tropical flavors. It was interesting but I’m not sure if I’m a fan or not.

Thank you for the in depth review! I can’t wait to try the raspberry mojito!

Jenn

Myrtle Beach[emoji267]

• 2 weeks later...

On my recent Escape cruise I had several Smoke Fashions from the Tobacco Road bar. Absolutely fantastic drink and the artistry that went in to making them was great. I'm trying to recreate the drink at home. I have the ingredient list but didn't pay close enough attention to the exact measurements they used for each. Does anybody happen to have the full recipe or a video of them making this drink? Thanks!