UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

the Mr. Worldwide was a delicious drink with a stupid name that made me think of an over rated preformer, but the drink was pretty damned tasty. I am also a fan of moscow mules, mojitos (not the fancified ones at sugarcane, traditional ones) and the le fizz.

• 3 months later...

This thread has been too quiet lately! Preparing for my December cruise, I have done a makeover on Warm-water Diver's spreadsheet (with credit of course) and posted it here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4nA7xcrIZaSnk2VV9DbnFjM1U/view?usp=sharing

And attaching it. I have processed all 31 pages of this thread looking for drinks to add, and added a number of classics too. A couple dozen added overall. Fits on 2 pages front/back with shots spilling to a third page... but see the bottom line of page 2 for help there.

Enjoy. I will.

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS 2017 edition.xls

This thread has been too quiet lately! Preparing for my December cruise, I have done a makeover on Warm-water Diver's spreadsheet (with credit of course) and posted it here

And attaching it. I have processed all 31 pages of this thread looking for drinks to add, and added a number of classics too. A couple dozen added overall. Fits on 2 pages front/back with shots spilling to a third page... but see the bottom line of page 2 for help there.

Enjoy. I will.

Thanks for doing this :D

Enjoy. I will.

Thanks for the list. I couldn't remember what was in the LeFizz martini. I have the ingredients and I think I will make one for myself today;)

Enjoy. I will.

Thank you for updates... good job!

My favorite drinks:

Mango Meltdown

Mudslide

Pina Colada

It is really a good idea to have a list of all drinks & to print it out. Make it a lot easier as one can go right up to the bartender to request for a certain drink and can then check off the drink on the list. Not everyone know or would remember the name of the drink after seeing it on here.

It would appear we're up to a 7x7 bingo card. I'm thinking I might just have to print some up for our big family cruise in August.

And because I'm so competitive, I'm hoping someone takes some photos so I can later see what we did on the cruise.

Just found this thread and wondered did you end up making the Bingo cards and do you still copies you're willing to share? Would make for some fun on my TA in November [emoji484] Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are doing the lords work!

Some shots that have come to mind for my AK cruise next year:

Nuts & Berries - Equal Parts Chambord, Frangelico, milk/cream

Cactus Cooler - EP triple sec, Mandarin vodka, PA Juice

Alabama Slammer - EP SoCo, Sloe Gin, OJ

Chocolate Cake Shot - EP Citron Vodka, Frangelico, sugar coated lemon wedge

Apple pie Shot - EP Vodka, Apple Juice. Dash of Cinnamon

Oatmeal cookie - EP Gran Marnier, Baileys, Butterscotch schnapps

Surfer on Acid - EP Jager, Malibu, PA Juice

Carmel Apple - EP Apple pucker, Butterscotch schnapps

Buttery Nipple - EP Butterscotch schnapps, Baileys, layered

I'll add some cocktails soon

the Mr. Worldwide was a delicious drink with a stupid name that made me think of an over rated preformer, but the drink was pretty damned tasty. I am also a fan of moscow mules, mojitos (not the fancified ones at sugarcane, traditional ones) and the le fizz.

You and I seem to have the same taste LOL I LOVED the Mr Worldwide, I think I had about 5 of them before sailaway! And I love the Rebellious Fish as well .. it was the only drink I got on my first NCL cruise in the souvenir glass (and it's still in my cabinet with shells my daughter brought back on board from GSC)

Can you order these drinks at any bar on the ship? Or are some of them specialty drinks that can be only ordered certain places? Sorry if this is a dumb question, never cruised before! =o

Some drinks, yes. For frozen drinks (Miami vice, Mango Meltdown, Bushwacker, BBC, etc), any bar that has a ice shaving machine (they are big and black, with a clear lid, if I recall) should be able to make those drinks, even if they aren't on the menu for that particular bar. If the bar doesn't have that machine, they can't make the drink.

For most mixed drinks, look behind the bar to see which liquors they stock. If they have the ingredients for what you want, ask away.

That said, some bars mix certain drinks better than others. Garnishes, for one, may not be the same from bar to bar. If this matters to you, stick with the drinks that are listed on the bar's menu. You may also want to try the same drink at different bars around the ship to see who makes it the best. Our rule of thumb is to look for bars that actually have muddlers. If they do, they are more likely to use fresh lime in their drinks rather than pre-bottled juices. For drinks like Moscow Mules or Dark and Stormys, this makes a huge difference in taste, IMHO.

Specialty drinks, like the mojitos from Sugarcane will only be at one bar and can't be reproduced elsewhere.

Also, some bars will pre-mix certain "high volume" drinks, while others will make all drinks from scratch. I prefer mine made to order, so will seek out bars that don't have huge hugs of cocktails made up.