I removed the DSC, smuggled boze, and smoked cigars on my balcony

Davechipp74

Just kidding. Im really excited about my upcoming cruise. Dont have to smuggle boze, cause we have the UBP. The DSC never bothered me, I'll leave it in place, and still wind up giving almost $200. in tips over the course of the week. My wife and I quit smoking recently also. Really looking foward to getting out of N.Y. with all this dam snow and cold. 7 days of fun in the sun cant come soon enough. :D

Just kidding. Im really excited about my upcoming cruise. Dont have to smuggle boze, cause we have the UBP. The DSC never bothered me, I'll leave it in place, and still wind up giving almost $200. in tips over the course of the week. My wife and I quit smoking recently also. Really looking foward to getting out of N.Y. with all this dam snow and cold. 7 days of fun in the sun cant come soon enough. :D

Have a great cruise!!!

Good for you. However, stop sneaking all those non suite guests to breakfast/lunch with you! LOL

Enjoy your cruise!!

Harriet

We are the week before. I will stach a pack for you. :D I quit 17 years ago. If someone was smoking on a balcony close to us I would take a very deep breath and say awe , that smells good. Never loose that urge.

Don't forget to sew your pool towel to the back of the lounger so it can't be removed, while you explored the ship or slept in, so you will have it reserved for you for that 1 hour when it was in perfect sun.

Edited by titangas

Have a great time out of the snow and cold!

Some people will say anything to get attention....LOL...You definitely sucked us in with that title.;):D

Understand that you need some time away from this winter-that-never-ends. We know what it's been like, we live not far from Boston, which is close to reaching its all-time record winter snowfall.

Congrats on quitting smoking and enjoy your cruise!

If you're planning to fornicate while on the balcony, please keep the noise level down - Your neighbors don't need to hear you doing the deed out there!!! Just kidding, have a fun wonderful trip in the warmth!!:)

dang...I just popped a bowl of popcorn for nothing!

It still won't be long before someone turns this thread into an argument.

It's in the cruise critic rules. DSC has been mentioned, so an argument is required.

Best responces ever