On Jewel now. Burger and beer at Seaview Cafe. Is this new?

One other note - boat feels empty compared to all previous cruises. We were the only ones eating lunch outside on day 1

Oh how I miss the aft outdoor eating area! I think we were the only ones out there at first too until others caught on later in the week. ;)

I am a little confused. Since Seaview is usually a non fee restaurant, is still no charge if you aren't partaking in "Burgers & Brews"?

I don't eat burgers, but we will probably go there during those hours for other dining options. :confused:

I am a little confused. Since Seaview is usually a non fee restaurant, is still no charge if you aren't partaking in "Burgers & Brews"?

I don't eat burgers, but we will probably go there during those hours for other dining options. :confused:

This is what I'd like to know as well, as well as the daytime hours for SeaView.

We are going to try the Seaview for lunch when they open at 2:30. I will ask if there are any no cost options during the burger and brew hours. I am guessing that there is fee at night with a unique menu

Could you also ask what the deal is for burger and brew nights? Is it one burger and one brew or can you get more.

Thanks.

Ok - I got the details. 10 dollars is for one burger of your choice. The beer is extra. They have a "special" beer price of 2 beers for 9 dollars. The day time "free" menu is not available at night, but you can add some select items to your burger order. I attached the menu - sorry for the small pics

Ok - I got the details. 10 dollars is for one burger of your choice. The beer is extra. They have a "special" beer price of 2 beers for 9 dollars. The day time "free" menu is not available at night, but you can add some select items to your burger order. I attached the menu - sorry for the small pics

Thanks for finding out the details. The pictures didn't attach though. If you could post them when you get back from your cruise, that would be awesome. Thanks.:)

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a good deal to me at all. I'm sure the burgers are great, but $10 for one?? That's more than JR's.

Also, at that time of night, if I am searching for food, it is typically for something smaller to soak up a little alcohol. If I were really hungry, I might spring for $5 for a fresh made burger in that venue, but probably not more.

I noticed it did have the "no additional charge" items. Does this mean I could go and have a Nathan's hot dog (no burger) and it is free? Or are they saying that is only additional, when you are purchasing a burger? I would hope the former, but sometimes I don't know with their policies.

I hope they don't roll this out on the Serenade this summer (it does still have a Seaview Cafe, right?).

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a good deal to me at all. I'm sure the burgers are great, but $10 for one?? That's more than JR's.

Also, at that time of night, if I am searching for food, it is typically for something smaller to soak up a little alcohol. If I were really hungry, I might spring for $5 for a fresh made burger in that venue, but probably not more.

I noticed it did have the "no additional charge" items. Does this mean I could go and have a Nathan's hot dog (no burger) and it is free? Or are they saying that is only additional, when you are purchasing a burger? I would hope the former, but sometimes I don't know with their policies.

I hope they don't roll this out on the Serenade this summer (it does still have a Seaview Cafe, right?).

Serendae is post dry dock. I think it is Isumi now.

Cut backs and extra charges abound.:( More to come I figure......Diamonds for the Lounge access is next from sound of it? Read thread on C&A changes on two ships so far.

Oh how I miss the aft outdoor eating area! I think we were the only ones out there at first too until others caught on later in the week. ;)

It was the same on Serenade. People didn't discover out there until about day 3. I only knew about it from being on here at CC! :cool:

Thanks for the picture, nice to see WJ open in the afternoon until 6pm. I hope it is still like that when we sail Jewel in September.

What date in Sept are you going. We are 9/11 and 9/26.