WOW - bar drinks prices increased by up to 40%

icsys

Going to STL in two weeks. Grants Farm and hope to have time for brewery before balloon festival at Forest Park. Did you ever see that? Wondering about when we need to be there to find parking. Staying at the Drury.

Will be on the Nov Enchantment cruise with you. May want to ask if you have a TA. Haven't had luck finding a good one yet.

Am I rambling off topic?

Actually have seen balloon festival, but it was in the late 80's. Are you on Nov roll call? I have a TA, she mainly just books what I tell her, but she has helped me out a few times. See you in November

Listen I could care less what you all drink.... I know JIMHO, If I drink low quality alcohol it gives me headaches and a hangover.... I'm not trying to knock anyone... I'm just voicing my opinion that works for me.... Drink on or DON'T.....

Drink the low quality alcohol at your own risk... Just don't come back on this board and complain what low quality drinks they have and how little alcohol was in them and not worth the price....

Way too many threads on that!

Yes, we're all impressed that you only drink imported beers and high end liquor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Listen I could care less what you all drink.... I know JIMHO, If I drink low quality alcohol it gives me headaches and a hangover.... I'm not trying to knock anyone... I'm just voicing my opinion that works for me.... Drink on or DON'T.....

Drink the low quality alcohol at your own risk... Just don't come back on this board and complain what low quality drinks they have and how little alcohol was in them and not worth the price....

Way too many threads on that!

I'm very sorry that your constitution is negatively impacted by the price of a certain product.

It's also unfortunate it if is affected by people posting their own experiences, given that is what this forum is about.

Edited by The_Big_M

No it's not different from ship to ship, It's the well Swill drinks that people are happy with.... If you like higher end alcohol such a patron in your margaritas or anything else it's higher, If you like Grey Goose Vodka instead of the house swill in your drinks, Like a Bloody Mary or other Vodka based drinks or frozen you pay more.... If you like hangovers from house swill.... By all means get it, Don't get the drink package and enjoy your hangover from Swill grade alcohol....

The well was Smirnoff, hardly swill. I certainly hope your comment was tongue in cheek. It is very insulting.

We're just back from a Hyatt resort and their equivalent of pool bar had

prices of drinks at about $10...$12 for the froo froo ones.

I happily enjoyed my GT with Tanqueray before at just about $6 on cruises...while

not top shelf...certainly a better brand. I'll be anxious to know what it

is now.

I think we were all spoiled with RC's and other cruise line drink prices...

they were priced quite reasonably before.

The well was Smirnoff, hardly swill. I certainly hope your comment was tongue in cheek. It is very insulting.

It is a tongue and cheek type of comment, But people on these boards lately just seem to want to attack one for there views no matter what is said....

I'm not trying to impress anyone, But I guess I impressed you as you obviously went out of your way [emoji4]

Calling other people's choice of cocktails swill? Well, you know what Carly Simon says. ;)

Edited by Big_G

I love Popov and cranberry with lime

Me too! [emoji122]. I've gotten a hangover from Grey Goose before so the argument about more expensive is better doesn't hold water for me! BTW, John&LaLa, we are on the freedom sailing with you. See you at the "meet and mingle" party![emoji267][emoji41]

Me too! [emoji122]. I've gotten a hangover from Grey Goose before so the argument about more expensive is better doesn't hold water for me! BTW, John&LaLa, we are on the freedom sailing with you. See you at the "meet and mingle" party![emoji267][emoji41]

Which one? Laura is solo on the 5 remaining this year. Love to meet CC members

Which one? Laura is solo on the 5 remaining this year. Love to meet CC members

We are on the October 18th sailing. I am traveling with my Husband Ron and my Sister in law, Nephew (9) and Niece (5) and also a family friend. We are very excited! This is our second time on the Freedom.

We are on the October 18th sailing. I am traveling with my Husband Ron and my Sister in law, Nephew (9) and Niece (5) and also a family friend. We are very excited! This is our second time on the Freedom.

I think I'm going to the Fish Lips get together while Laura is onboard the previous week.

Hi All,

On the Anthem of the Sea on the 27th October Honeymoon, crossing the pond. Was going to purchase the unlimited drinks package. But note in my booking the exchange rate works out at 1.46 which is poor, as I receive bank rate of 1.53 at present, so my question is the price in GBP an estimate or do RCL rip you off for the exchange rate and bill you in sterling. If this is the would it be better if I purchased on board.

Many thanks,

Stew