Live Review, Freedom OTS, 3/29/15

Hi Bette, This is Hap. It's been a while. I am sailing on the Freedom on May 3. Thought we might bump into each other again. Can't wait to cruise again.

There is a rumor the group sailing on 4/26 will not bring the ship back. :D

Hi,

If you have time, could you please post the MDR menu names for each night? We are cruising on the Freedom in August and I am trying to plan our specialty dining around our favorite MDR menus.

I hope you have a great trip and I am looking forward to following along!!

Thanks!

Hooray for you, you get to cruise!

And a GoPro! I am seriously considering getting one in time for my cruise, too. How long were you practicing? Which one is it? Is it hard? Any GoPro updates along with the ship will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reporting! :D

We are heading out on Freedom's Eastern itinerary on April 19th. Can't wait to read your review. Will let the rest of my roll call group know, as we are all trying to be patient while we wait... ugh! Have a blast!

We are heading out on Freedom's Eastern itinerary on April 19th. Can't wait to read your review. Will let the rest of my roll call group know, as we are all trying to be patient while we wait... ugh! Have a blast!

I'm on the 19th April also and am looking forward to the live review. Copies of the Compass please. I love to check out Quiz and Show times

Its somewhat amusing all of us who carefully watched the propulsion problems and the dry dock work are finally getting close to actually getting on. I know we all have been watching every review. I will review, but not till I get back! :cool:

Hooray for you, you get to cruise!

And a GoPro! I am seriously considering getting one in time for my cruise, too. How long were you practicing? Which one is it? Is it hard? Any GoPro updates along with the ship will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reporting! :D

Sorry to hijack a little, but I found some useful GoPro videos. Not sure if I can list the site here but do a search on Adorama TV. Look for videos from Martin Dorey.

Back to the main topic...can't wait to hear about your cruise! Amazing how many live Freedom threads there have been lately. Everyone is catering specifically to me for my upcoming cruise. :D

Can't wait,you're making it exciting as if we're right along with you!so are we there yet!😀what's the weather like,are you taking a shuttle or cab? Have a great trip!🚢I'm so jealous! I have to wait till August😁

The weather looks beautiful at the port this morning. Hoping that you are arriving and that check in goes smoothly. I will be following along to help pass the next 3 weeks until we get our turn to sail Freedom.

e866728e2ed9e985c9ef0c6a1dfebfe3.jpg9e508a1d469fcc4d36018ae484be1021.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/29/4eeb7fc3e32dbeb6b374793bb65402fa.jpg[/img

The Embarkation is very organized. We arrived at port about 11:00 and on boat at 11:30! Someone asked about the terminal. Very nice. Here ate some basic photos of the 12th floor deck. Sky Bar very busy! I got a peach colada for $10. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you find out if the jogging track still goes around the new rooms on deck 12?

It seems like if it doesn't, the track must be shortened quite a bit.

Thanks for the Freedom thread! We are watching vicariously through your posts. We'll be on Freedom in 286 days.:eek:

Can you find out if the jogging track still goes around the new rooms on deck 12?

It seems like if it doesn't, the track must be shortened quite a bit.

Thanks for the Freedom thread! We are watching vicariously through your posts. We'll be on Freedom in 286 days.:eek:

Not the OP, but pictures have been posted that show that the jogging track does not go in front of the deck 12 cabins, but cuts between the new cabins and the Sky Bar area.

The Embarkation is very organized. We arrived at port about 11:00 and on boat at 11:30! Someone asked about the terminal. Very nice. Here ate some basic photos of the 12th floor deck. Sky Bar very busy! I got a peach colada for $10. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that embarkation went well. If you think about it, the next time you are at a bar would you mind asking the cost of a frozen virgin drink? Myself and several others have been trying to find out whether the costs were raised on these as well as the alcohol based beverages, but we haven't been able to get up to date info.