Live Review, Freedom OTS, 3/29/15

cec8aa9e63ab95ebca8679bc58fdf9de.jpg

2c7a725d723209b50806718ad6047fd2.jpg

Room 1862. I think it does feel more movement than other rooms. I love the view and the size. Same size as large ocean view. Windows are very impressive. No noise from above. We could hear the kids talking next door today. But no other noise. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you request Yemliha and Jason's section when you arrived at dinner the first night, or arrange it earlier? We like to take recommendations from other cruisers on waiters/waitresses at request.

Edited by ciera123

As you see, we had a mostly cloudy day. But it was pleasant, not too hot. I did a lot of walking so that was nice. The zip line was absolutely fantastic. I have zip lined before in Montana and Whistler. This one was fantastic with the water and island aspect. FYI: We went to a test zip line first. Very short with low decline. The guide told us that they would refund the money if it just was not something we enjoyed after the first run. But if you go up top you have to go down. So if you want to test it first, go ahead and give it a try.

I bought a fish made out of a steel drum to hang in one of my bathrooms to go with a steel gecko I got in Southport, NC. My snorkel safari was cancelled due to rough seas. Since it was cloudy the fish and coral would not have been colorful. Hence, the shopping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My experience is that 6pm is normal early dinner for most ships, but for whatever reason, Port Canaveral and Galveston have earlier dinner times. Not sure if Enchantment is the same, but for many years Monarch had a 5:45pm early dining time.

We were told by the head waiter that they forecast the average age of people on the cruise. If it is an older crowd, dinner is at 5:30. If it is a younger crowd, it is 6 p.m. We usually seem to cruise with very few kids on our ships and most of the time, early seating is at 5:30.

Did you request Yemliha and Jason's section when you arrived at dinner the first night, or arrange it earlier? We like to take recommendations from other cruisers on waiters/waitresses at request.

I was not aware of the Island. We were sat there the first night. So just requested our waiter for Monday night. Tonight, (tues), we didn't go at our given time of 7:45. We went at 6:20. He said "your waiter is not available at this time but he will be at about 7:15.". So it seems, they noted where we wanted to sit for future seatings.

By the way, I have been to all the 9 o'clock shows. These 3 have been amazing, even better than Oasis. The first night was a taste of the comedian, acrobatics and band. Acrobatics are fabulous. Monday nite was Marquee. This was a compilation of songs from Broadway including Phantom of the Opera, (my favorite). Tonight was Drew Thomas from Americas Got Talent. Awesome Magician. He said he was going to post a picture of the crowd on his FB. He also has a Magic Trick from the Helicopter pad on FOTS on his FB, Twitter, etc if you want to see it.