NCL Well Known Cruise Directors

DreamingBig1

Darn laptop.....

was going to ask...Anyone know where Nacho is? Is he still w NCL. I first met him on Epic and then on Gem when he was promoted. Loved him!

Nacho was on the Epic in August 2015, as Assistant Cruise Director. Jill was the CD, but she was going to NCL Spirit later in that month.

I'm sorry if this is hijacking, but thought I would post here as it's currently active regarding CD's.

What is the usual schedule for how many weeks the CD works, then has off?

I am on the Escape the first week in January. If Julie heads over there shortly to prepare for sailing, it would make sense to me that she may have Christmas and after off duty. Is this likely? And if so, who could be her replacement?

Thank you for any info.

Normal CD's schedule is 4 months on and 2 months.

Not knowing whether or not Julie is already in Germany, a lot of Senior Staff are on board now,I can not tell whether or not she would be there in January. Have no idea who her vacation replacement would be.

Any one know where Dan the Man is now ? is he still with NCL ?

He was on the Pearl last week if it's Dan The Man Olsson.

I liked him. He was so genuinely pleased with the entertainment he'd been able to bring aboard and had an "all American boy" sort of persona that didn't annoy.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I would be hard pressed to name any cruise directors that I've sailed with, with the exception of Richard on the Sun. Sailed with him in 2013 on the Sun, and was pleasantly surprised that he recognized me when we sailed with him again in 2015. I thought he did a great job of being upbeat and fun, but not fake or over the top. Would sail again with him any time. :)

Hmmm, none of my favourites listed, so here goes in no particular order

Archie, great guy very pleasant

Ben Kitchen, very friendly and professional

Simone, great guy very entertaining

Julia, friendly professional

Donald, what an awesome guy and a great singer.

Did I miss anyone?

I heard Simon is still with NCL... in the corporate office doing fleet enhancements, like the touchscreens located around and other new ideas.

Oh good...I said, "I think" ;):D

Hmmm, none of my favourites listed, so here goes in no particular order

Archie, great guy very pleasant

Ben Kitchen, very friendly and professional

Simone, great guy very entertaining

Julia, friendly professional

Donald, what an awesome guy and a great singer.

Did I miss anyone?

Agree with you about Ben....he was great on Sun during our panama canal cruise. When some of us had an issue with how early they shut down the disco, he made sure that it stayed open from then on.

Adam was a great assistant cruise director on the Getaway last January. He is headed back again to the Getaway soon!

I have had Adam twice as the assistant cruise director and he's definitely awesome. He's very charismatic and he can get the room's attention pretty easily. I feel that he's cruise director material!

We've had Dingo Dave on 3/4 of our last cruises. We liked him because he seemed to really enjoy is job and seemed like he was "in" on the joke of being a bit cheesy as a cruise director.

I had him on the Pearl and his personality and smile were definitely contagious. I enjoyed watching the Dingo Dave Morning Show with him and the assistant cruise director Philly Joel (also a pretty cool guy that recognized me throughout the ship) as both of them had great chemistry with one another.