Pick Your Perk is back for 2015 cruises

Cruise Junky

I see some agencies (multiple ones) are offering the concierge and higher cabins getting all 3 perks again, but not on X's site. Might be time for me to book again... But I wonder if this will show on the mothership's ... Um... Awesome website later today.

Hi all,

Here is some more information on our 'Go Celebrity It’s All Included' offer. Please note that you may need to call 1-800-Celebrity or your TA to book, as this might not be available on the website (as of this posting).

Book Concierge Class and above for any applicable product and receive all three offers:

• Classic Beverage Package - for 2 guests
  • Free Gratuities – for 2 guests
  • Onboard Credit

Cruise must be booked Apr. 9– May 10, 2015 (“Offer Period”) and must be a 3-night or longer cruise that departs Jan. 2016 – Apr. 2017. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, and repositioning cruises.

Hi all,

Here is some more information on our 'Go Celebrity It’s All Included' offer. Please note that you may need to call 1-800-Celebrity or your TA to book, as this might not be available on the website (as of this posting).

Book Concierge Class and above for any applicable product and receive all three offers:

• Classic Beverage Package - for 2 guests
  • Free Gratuities – for 2 guests
  • Onboard Credit

Cruise must be booked Apr. 9– May 10, 2015 (“Offer Period”) and must be a 3-night or longer cruise that departs Jan. 2016 – Apr. 2017. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, and repositioning cruises.

Thanks for posting this. Will this promo work for a cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu? Within the time frame? There seems to be some confusion concerning this itinerary.

They have been doing similar things for the last 2 years I think and the timing of when promotions end/ come back are pretty similar. In my opinion it will be very difficult for Celebrity to stop offering a "pick your perk" of some sort because it is pretty much expected by those that want to get something for booking a cruise with them. I know it makes me think about what to do next if there is a promotion like this attached to the cruise, as long as I think I am getting a decent overall pricing. In fact we were looking at another cruise for November but decided to wait for the promotion to come back. I will check pricing today and tomorrow to see what changes (if anything) :)

I am glad it is back

We have 3 cruises booked with Celebrity for just that reason - prices about the same (actually really good) as Royal and Princess and with the free bev pkg. Just a no brainer to stay with Celebrity as long as the price difference b/t the lines are pretty minor and we get the Bev Pkg with Celebrity. Really looking forward to a Soltice Class (have Silhouette for this Dec and Reflection for next Dec) and then will go on Jewel again in April 2017

Notice it has been renamed..."3-2-1 Done." This complicates changing reservations. And, the prices are no bargain. You are definitely paying for your "selection."

I got mine booked before the old promo ended and got fantastic prices. $799 on Silhouette and Reflection and $899 on Jewel for balconies. Very happy with those prices. And who knows if they will go down or not, but I am very happy with that price for a 7 night cruise in a balcony - WITH the free bev pkg worth a ton of money!!!:p

Hi all,

As mentioned in my earlier post (#27) - above yours - the promo does show up in an online booking. ;) See attached photo showing the 'Go Celebrity It’s All Included' .

Edited by Iamthesea

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the inflated prices. I got a C3 cabin (upgraded to C2) for $2381 on the Silhouette 3/27/16. That's total, for 2 people incl tax and port chg.

Included are $450 OBC, classic bev, and tips. Better price than my Reflection trip a few weeks ago. And yes, it it through a travel agent.

As always, YMMV.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the inflated prices. I got a C3 cabin (upgraded to C2) for $2381 on the Silhouette 3/27/16. That's total, for 2 people incl tax and port chg.

Included are $450 OBC, classic bev, and tips. Better price than my Reflection trip a few weeks ago. And yes, it it through a travel agent.

As always, YMMV.

Yes, I think people see what they want to see. For us the math works, for an extra $550 we get $1700 worth of perks, and we had planned on buying the Premium package anyway if a promo hadn't of came along.

Where's the downside?

Everyone has to figure out what works for them, but the blanket belief that the promos have the costs of what they are giving added into them is just plain wrong. Sometimes there is a free lunch, it's just the cruise lines realize that not all people that they give it to are going to take full advantage of it.

Yes, I think people see what they want to see. For us the math works, for an extra $550 we get $1700 worth of perks, and we had planned on buying the Premium package anyway if a promo hadn't of came along.

Where's the downside?

Everyone has to figure out what works for them, but the blanket belief that the promos have the costs of what they are giving added into them is just plain wrong. Sometimes there is a free lunch, it's just the cruise lines realize that not all people that they give it to are going to take full advantage of it.

I don't think anybody said they have the full cost of the promo built into the price of the cruise. What is being said, is that there is a cost built in, how much is anybody's guess. That's why, if the price of your cruise goes down, and there aren't the promos tied to the new cruise price, you will have to give up some/all of your perks to get the lower price. That's unless you get lucky and talk to someone at the cruise line who hasn't a clue on what's going on.

As always, YMMV.

That is pretty good pricing. I might need to check it out

As always, YMMV.

May I ask how long ago you booked? Congrats on a good price...I'm looking at 2b balconies that are not much less than that with only one of the perks. Was it a special group discount rate through TA?

Edited by Flafun888

I booked yesterday. It is through the travel agent's group booking - I only bought one cabin, but you know how the group booking works. Once they're gone, that's it. But they also had C2's that I guess don't upgrade for $30 more / pp. I did get a specific cabin, not just a gty. And I've used this agent twice before. I know we can't say which agents...

I booked yesterday. It is through the travel agent's group booking - I only bought one cabin, but you know how the group booking works. Once they're gone, that's it. But they also had C2's that I guess don't upgrade for $30 more / pp. I did get a specific cabin, not just a gty. And I've used this agent twice before. I know we can't say which agents...

Well congrats again! :) Makes me re-evaluate the reservation I made for a 1b through Celeb during the Spring into Savings sale last month. I thought it was a fairly decent price - (rate on X site is a bit higher now) and I was planning on transferring to TA for a little OBC or grats paid. But it's pretty darn close to what you paid for a much better stateroom plus the all-in offer. Guess I need to look around a bit more. :)

Without mentioning any TA names of course and in the most general terms, could you share how you found this agency originally for the first cruise you booked? Was it a recommendation from a friend...an online search? An email promo you received? (I hope these questions don't violate the forum rules....if so just disregard!)

Not exactly sure of the forum rules and don't want to be put in the corner for violating the TOS. But I can tell you that I originally found the TA through an internet search. I wanted the best price for cruises and I asked google. Then, doing other searches, I saw that Celebrity is offering the deal before the cruise agency did :) A phone call later, all was good. If you need any help, feel free to email me at kill sport at yahoo dot ... well, if you think it is anything other than com...