Fabulous Anthem of the Seas

Just been on the Anthem of the Seas for the naming Ceremony and have to say she is wonderful

Best ship we have been on to date.

Yes we had one or two minor issues but what a wonderful experience and the crew are just great so full of joy really loving their job and their work.

Hope it lasts for all to enjoy this summer.

The food was to die for.

Even had kettles in all the Staterooms.

The Godmother was delightful and she is a Makem too.

Is there a Freestyle soda machine on Anthem?

I read on another thread that there are "loads" of them around the ship. People complained that there were not enough of them on quantum so maybe they have installed more on anthem? Think it was on the live anthem review thread on countdown to quantum class forum.

Yes, please pictures and more information :)

So sorry far too busy during our 2 days to take many pictures but see others have done this, suggest you have a search and see what you can find, meanwhile will look at our friends and see what is available.

Just been on the Anthem of the Seas for the naming Ceremony and have to say she is wonderful

Best ship we have been on to date.

Yes we had one or two minor issues but what a wonderful experience and the crew are just great so full of joy really loving their job and their work.

Hope it lasts for all to enjoy this summer.

The food was to die for.

Even had kettles in all the Staterooms.

The Godmother was delightful and she is a Makem too.

Hi Missus Makkem, I am also a Makem and sad person that I am, I am happy to hear there is a kettle in the state rooms ( that morning cuppa is vital) Me and OH are off for 16 nights on this beautiful ship from May 6th. We are really looking forward to it and so pleased to hear some positive reviews.

Anne

I thought there were no freestyle machines on sailings not departing from U.S. ports?? Is this a first?? I thought the reason was because there was nowhere to get the supplies from to keep them working outside of the US.

Never used one myself but excited to give it a try in a few weeks if this is the case

I thought there were no freestyle machines on sailings not departing from U.S. ports?? Is this a first?? I thought the reason was because there was nowhere to get the supplies from to keep them working outside of the US.

Never used one myself but excited to give it a try in a few weeks if this is the case

They keep them operational worldwide on ships that are designated to have freestyle machines.

Coca-Cola Freestyle have arrived in the UK at fast food outlets as well now.

Same amount of Freestyle Coke machines on the Anthem as on the Quantum. Haven´t seen more than claymorefan.

I´ve finished my review with tons of photos last night but have to check it once more until it goes online. Maybe tonight.

steamboats

Oh oh,the Godmother is a Makem.Hope the ship doens't go down like the team is about to :)

Could be worse the Godfather might have been Mike Ashley !!!.

Selswick (Toon and Blyth Spartans supporter)

Oh oh,the Godmother is a Makem.Hope the ship doens't go down like the team is about to :)

Could be worse the Godfather might have been Mike Ashley !!!

Selswick (Toon and Blyth Spartans supporter)

No way could it ever have been him as all ships have Godmothers not Godfathers and she came along too late to help the Black cats, mind she does have a fab singin voice.

She is one of the Military wives choir.

She sounds a real nice person.We are on Anthem in Oct. can't wait

I am happy to hear there is a kettle in the state rooms ( that morning cuppa is vital)

Kettles tend to be provided in staterooms when cruising out of UK on different ships due to our tea loving culture. The kettles are generally removed when the ships are back in the U.S.