Allure preparing for dry dock

Oh I'm onboard on Tuesday if anyone has any questions.

I already have one. Since it sounds like you are going on-line, would you be kind enough to report back if the wifi is working quickly or more like dial up.

Thanks,

Andrew

I already have one. Since it sounds like you are going on-line, would you be kind enough to report back if the wifi is working quickly or more like dial up.

Thanks,

Andrew

OK... Yep will be online, have unlimited euro data for in port at Naples/Rome. Have done the med ports dozens of times so will be onboard 24/7 from Barcelona - Barcelona :D

OK... Yep will be online, have unlimited euro data for in port at Naples/Rome. Have done the med ports dozens of times so will be onboard 24/7 from Barcelona - Barcelona :D

Thanks a lot!! We join her May 28th in Rome. We are very familiar with Allure from Carribean sailings but things will be different in the Med. I can't wait to get back onboard. :D

Thanks a lot!! We join her May 28th in Rome. We are very familiar with Allure from Carribean sailings but things will be different in the Med. I can't wait to get back onboard. :D

It's my first time on Oasis class do any tips. I'm trying her as looking at doing the Harmony of the Seas TA next October as she will have solo cabins..

I did like the crown/Viking lounge on Freedom class so will miss that in the evening..

After the azipod repair they might be doing some sea trials.

Yep. Watching her on marine tracker she's been doing lots of loops and double backs and now is doing a speed run. Currently 22.3 knots!ImageUploadedByForums1431804987.014196.jpg.deff4aaf3a8cf35da7375fcc7bd3d967.jpg

Edited by Single Cruiser

It's my first time on Oasis class do any tips. I'm trying her as looking at doing the Harmony of the Seas TA next October as she will have solo cabins..

I did like the crown/Viking lounge on Freedom class so will miss that in the evening..

I hope you like Allure. We already have Harmony booked for her first full Caribbean sailing. In theory you'd be bringing Harmony to us. :D As for Allure, I hope they have dry dock finished up for you, so you have the full and positive experience.

The main thing is if you want to try things on the ship such as zip line, flowrider, rock wall, ice skating etc... Try to do it ASAP as the further in your sailing usually the longer the lines are. Park Cafe is amazing, the Dog House is a fast snack and if Sabor is open it should be delicious. The monitors around the ship will help you in knowing the wait times for meals at dining restaurants.

Have a blast.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Yep. Watching her on marine tracker she's been doing lots of loops and double backs and now is doing a speed run. Currently 22.3 knots![ATTACH]349507[/ATTACH]

That's what I thought.

I just noticed where you're from. The jokes about Friar Tuck I bet have worn thin a kng time ago.;)

Yep. Watching her on marine tracker she's been doing lots of loops and double backs and now is doing a speed run. Currently 22.3 knots![ATTACH]349507[/ATTACH]

Also seems she might meet up with Anthem who's not far from leaving the Med through the Gibraltar straight

That would be a great photo op for sure. Great catch.

That's just what they need, front of Anthem with the North Star up back of Allure showing off the Aqua Theatre and Flowriders - showing off the best of the megaships

You never know, one or both of the ships might have a bit of spare time, and if there is an early sunrise....;)

However, last year when Allure went in for its azipod drydock repair it left drydock on Friday night. It could have met up with Oasis for a photo opportunity early Saturday morning, as it was returning from an Eastern sailing. However, Allure continued south at full speed down the coast of Florida towards Labadee.

I tell you the people on this forum could do a great job running RC.:D

You never know, one or both of the ships might have a bit of spare time, and if there is an early sunrise....;)

However, last year when Allure went in for its azipod drydock repair it left drydock on Friday night. It could have met up with Oasis for a photo opportunity early Saturday morning, as it was returning from an Eastern sailing. However, Allure continued south at full speed down the coast of Florida towards Labadee.

I tell you the people on this forum could do a great job running RC.:D

That ones happened before so it's less lucrative, this one would have been a great PR opportunity to spread in Europe, the 2 megaships in Europe for the summer season!

That ones happened before so it's less lucrative, this one would have been a great PR opportunity to spread in Europe, the 2 megaships in Europe for the summer season!

And maybe summers to come? I think you just landed the position of head of communications. :D

Edited by A&L_Ont

Also time to get any remaining dry dock workers and any remaining construction materials and tools off.

If it is like the Oasis TA after dry dock they did not get off!!!!:eek: