Allure preparing for dry dock

Different views on the webcams today. 'Flowrider' shows the basketball court and 'Pool and Sports Zone' shows Central Park.

Looking forward to hearing some updates from those boarding today - 4 weeks time and we'll be on :)

Different views on the webcams today. 'Flowrider' shows the basketball court and 'Pool and Sports Zone' shows Central Park.

Looking forward to hearing some updates from those boarding today - 4 weeks time and we'll be on :)

The basketball view is different. The camera must be half way up the rear funnel.

Do you know when rccl will update what has been done during the dry dock?

Today its her first sailing after dry dock, its about time to update us about the changes.

Who knows. Their webpage for the ship is still featuring Chicago and as another poster pointed out the new web cameras are mislabelled. It is RC IT, so it could take a while.;)

Edited by A&L_Ont

Who knows. Their webpage for the ship is still featuring Chicago and as another poster pointed out the new web cameras are mislabelled. It is RC IT, so it could take a while.;)

Wondering this too since as you point out, it still shows Chicago as the musical.

Hi all onboard Allure right now

Good to hear from you Craig.

Is there any noticeable changes?

It would be good to have any confirmation of changes or to have speculation put to bed, from someone actually on board right now!

Enjoy your cruise Craig. :D

Edited by andyhp

Just signed up for wifi . Speed test [ATTACH]349761[/ATTACH] 0.5mbps down

Thanks for the report back on the wifi. If possible would you mind doing one more "hit" somewhere on the cruise. We are thinking one device, if we do any at all.

Sabor has replaced Rita's

Is it up and running? MMM Sabor. :p Have they finished the changes to the old cupcake cupboard? From the web camera it looks like it is still covered.

You enjoy your cruise and I hope it goes smooth. Rain rain, go away.

Just curious Coca-Cola Freestyle machines are installed and working?

Enjoy your cruise Craig. :)

Good question, I would like to know that too. I heard that there might only be a limited choice on the machines as some of the syrups are not available in Europe.:(

Good question, I would like to know that too. I heard that there might only be a limited choice on the machines as some of the syrups are not available in Europe.:(

CC Freestyle was fully functioning on Oasis last season.

Coca Cola Freestyle has come to Burger King and Five Guys locations in the UK SE.

I think as RCI has their Freestyle contracts in the US market they are for worldwide distribution.

John F. Brock, CEO of Coca Cola sits on the Board of Directors of Royal Caribbean Ltd..