Allure preparing for dry dock

Elleran, very observant and great detective work

Anxious to see if you're right.

Ditto! Strong work Detective!! Looking forward to some news! Allure with slides would lock in our vacation with RCCL a next year instead of NCL Escape!! I am watching closely!

Elleran, very observant and great detective work ��

Anxious to see if you're right.

Great work detective!

There has to be a reason they are using the Harmony template rather than the Oasis. Either they will just be adding the waterslide detail to the plans once she emerges from dry dock, or its a red herring which has got us all excited!

Couple this new discovery with the sudden 'freezing' of the webcams and I'm inclined to think the slides are being installed this week :)

Very interesting find. My kids will be super excited if these are on allure for our B2B in February. My hubby is hoping for them too but his reason was to take some of the attention off the Flowrider so that the lines aren't as long. :)

Part of my thinking too.

I wouldn´t give too much on that new Deck 18 deckplan. Deck 15 still shows the same layout as the Oasis including the whirlpools in the area the slides end on the Harmony.

BTW the new deck plans don´t show the Romero Britto store in the Central Park anymore but another Regalia... (the one next to Michael Kors on the Royal Promenade is not named). On the Boardwalk you´ll see Boardwalk Donut, Cups & Scoops, Pets at Sea (!), Arcade on the left side and then Sabor. On the Oasis they´ve replaced Pets at Sea with a Romero Britto store and now on the Allure Romero Britto is gone???

Looks like the rest is pretty much the same as on the Oasis (Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Diamond Club, Izumi on deck 4, Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen on deck 17, Suite Sun Deck/Lounge/Bar on deck 17 forward).

steamboats

Got an email this morning from a friend who is crew on the allure. No slides during dry dock.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Well, at least that ends the suspense. Thanks for the update.

Edited by clarea

Got an email this morning from a friend who is crew on the allure. No slides during dry dock.

Thanks for the update. Too bad.

So next speculation....when they will in fact add them. My understanding is the next dry dock is years away (and I know some on here have said that dry dock may not be necessary...just a day of non sailing)

Thanks for the update. Too bad.

So next speculation....when they will in fact add them. My understanding is the next dry dock is years away (and I know some on here have said that dry dock may not be necessary...just a day of non sailing)

Second confirmation from people currently working in the dry-dock... No water slides coming...

Why do you have to have friends? You've destroyed the excitement aha

There are some new images from the webcams again, but I don't think they are live.

Yeah I noticed that this morning. Seems they are showing the caprured images from yesterday. Will keep checking today to see if they start showing live images again.

Just a few days to go now until first guests board and discover how good she looks :)

We are back in business, the cams are live (apart from Flowrider).

Not so sure you can tell what's happened during the offline period, except the mountain of carpets has almost gone!

Allure has departed Cadiz in the last hour or so, with no waterslides.

Perhaps it's all about the big reveal - and they're fixing them between Cadiz and Barcelona ;)