Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

AARP $100 are avaiable...just grabbed one finally!

I was hesitant to purchase more as I don't know how long they take to arrive and I want to use these on my upcoming April cruise. Anyone know about how long these take to ship????

Just to give you an idea on shipping time.....We purchased $500 cards from Verizon and $500 cards from Allstate 11:30 pm Thursday and received shipping confirmation from both around 7;30 this morning that they will arrive on Tuesday. Both will have to be signed for

Both $100 and $500 cards still available. Just bought my first 2 $100 cards to get started.

I just signed up for the Rewards for Good with AARP yesterday, thanks to everyone that has contributed such great info. I was already a member, but just didn't know about the program.

Thanks!!

Do to the time that I get up in CALIF. all the $500.00 cards are gone but I was able to get the $100.00 so I got 5 of them. With daylight savings time I might have a better chance next time. Next trip in April

Do to the time that I get up in CALIF. all the $500.00 cards are gone but I was able to get the $100.00 so I got 5 of them. With daylight savings time I might have a better chance next time. Next trip in April

the 500 cards were posted on Thursday and were sold out by Friday. They didn't post both denominations at the same time. Never seen that before but I check every day just in case they are there.

I already had 4 100.00 gift cards, got 3 from a site offering 5% off, got one for 10% off at Giftcardgranny. So I didnt really need any more, I think 400 bucks for my onboard expenses for my cruise in April will be plenty. I ended up getting 2 100.00 gift cards today on AARP for a buddy whos cruising with me in a month. Its cool with me, I like getting the points on my credit card. So beneficial for us both. lol Was gonna get 3 more for another friend but my dang credit card fraud alerted me, had to get if fixed and then was sold out before I could finish the transaction.

SO because Verizon ones keep selling out so damn fast I logged into AARP website, havent logged in in quite a while since last cruise and trying to get the gift cards. but I logged in and they said I need to renew my membership for $12 When did AARP website start charging to be a member? I was logging in to start earning points so I can get cards from AARP when i miss them from Verizon.

SO because Verizon ones keep selling out so damn fast I logged into AARP website, havent logged in in quite a while since last cruise and trying to get the gift cards. but I logged in and they said I need to renew my membership for $12 When did AARP website start charging to be a member? I was logging in to start earning points so I can get cards from AARP when i miss them from Verizon.

That strategy really won't do any good as it's the same place they are being sold from. So they are available and sold out at the same time.

I joined AARP. It was $15 A year and then sent a bunch of travel goodies. Plus the discounts overall is worth it to me. But you don't have to join to get the points. You should have been able to skip that screen and still get to the rewards page if you were logged in.

The cards are sold out on both sites now. I got 2 $100 cards around 4:30 This morning, so they were available for hours. Just odd ones.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That strategy really won't do any good as it's the same place they are being sold from. So they are available and sold out at the same time.

I joined AARP. It was $15 A year and then sent a bunch of travel goodies. Plus the discounts overall is worth it to me. But you don't have to join to get the points. You should have been able to skip that screen and still get to the rewards page if you were logged in.

The cards are sold out on both sites now. I got 2 $100 cards around 4:30 This morning, so they were available for hours. Just odd ones.

Theres been numerous times before my last cruise that Verizon was sold out and I logged into AARP and they still had them and many times for a few hours after Verizon sold out.

I didnt see any skip or no thanks after I logged into AARP. It took me to a membership renewal page where it said I need to pay $12 to continue.

Theres been numerous times before my last cruise that Verizon was sold out and I logged into AARP and they still had them and many times for a few hours after Verizon sold out.

I didnt see any skip or no thanks after I logged into AARP. It took me to a membership renewal page where it said I need to pay $12 to continue.

Ok.

I'm not sure if this will help as I've never joined AARP but I know there are two different login places, one for the AARP site and another in the Rewards For Good part. Maybe if you don't try logging in to AARP and just go the the Rewards For Good page?

Just click on register. Create an account. Go to rewards for good. Click start earning. Take quizzes to build up points (you need like 5,000 for a $500 card). Then when they have them on sale go back, click on rewards for good, then rewards catalogue, gift cards, travel

I'm not sure if this will help as I've never joined AARP but I know there are two different login places, one for the AARP site and another in the Rewards For Good part. Maybe if you don't try logging in to AARP and just go the the Rewards For Good page?

AH HA. found the login site for the rewards for good. Thank you. I did a search for aarp rewards for good login page. got logged in. to my surprise I log in and I have over 92,000 points. I only had 3700 last I remember. I showed my wife and she said "i've been logging in and doing the quizzes and earning points since our last cruise" LOL. ok good to go for next time. got a little over a year to go before our cruise. trying to pay off our balance with gifts cards cause free money is free money. 10% discount on my cruise basically. and also getting gift cards for our sail and sign account when we check in at the terminal.

I meant AARP alerts for Carnival Gift Card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's what they're saying. Subscribe to one or more of these gift card threads (there are a few), then when someone posts on them that they're available you will know. Make sure that when you subscribe you choose the option to get emails with any new posts. That's the only way you will know because neither AARP or Verizon have a way to alert you. OR you can do like some of us and check each website every day.

I meant AARP alerts for Carnival Gift Card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can't get alerts directly from AARP. You have to keep checking their site. If someone else's notices they are available sometimes they will post on this string. So subscribing to this may help. GL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk