Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Question: The last time I used Carnival gift cards, we received a check in the mail for unused monies that were left on our S & S account. I hadn't even realized we had money left. It was less than $20. This time we had about $50 left, but I didn't worry about it because they'd send us a check. We've been back almost a month now, and no check. Do they not refund the unused portion any longer?

:(

Question: The last time I used Carnival gift cards, we received a check in the mail for unused monies that were left on our S & S account. I hadn't even realized we had money left. It was less than $20. This time we had about $50 left, but I didn't worry about it because they'd send us a check. We've been back almost a month now, and no check. Do they not refund the unused portion any longer?

:(

I'd call Carnival. I sailed in February and had a refund check exactly one week after I disembarked.

I did have an issue getting a refund after canceling a spa appointment about 2 months prior to the cruise, but after I messaged Carnival on Facebook they overnighted the gift card (that was the original form of payment) to me.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

I was able to purchase a gift card this morning! I did have issues trying to log in, but after several tries it did allow me to log in and make the purchase. There were $100 and $500 cards available.

Thanks for the heads up. I just scored $1,000 worth for our next cruise. Keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive in time.

Lucky you! $500 cards already gone (had it in my cart and got all the way to final review)! That was short-lived!

It looks like AARP and Verizon Rewards pull their rewards items from the same place, just a different skin depending on the website. It will be interesting to note when Verizon makes Carnival gift cards available, if they will be available on AARP as well.

**update** - CONFIRMED

I just checked Verizon's site and they are available again. Checked AARP and they are listed there are well.

Edited by Keys2Heaven

I was able to purchase a gift card this morning! I did have issues trying to log in, but after several tries it did allow me to log in and make the purchase. There were $100 and $500 cards available.

Thank you for the heads up! I couldn't log on to AARP but got a $500 and some $100s from Verizon at 6:30CST.

Can you point out where on aarp? I went through their gift card list and didn't see it!

You have to go to the rewards for goods section. Once you are signed in and have earned points you click on step 3: Treat Yourself. Go to gift cards and then travel. The $500 ones are showing sold out but it shows the $100 ones in stock. HTH!