Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

I did read it but wasn't confident after going to my planner.

I certainly want you to be right as the combo of ultimate with free replenish is fantastic.

Now I have 2 countdowns.

One for my cruise on 7/2 and one for 6/15 to see the deal.

LOL

Thanks for reposting your phone call experience. I do feel a little better now

Don't forget (unknown) countdown to dining reservations opening up, (unknown) countdown to entertainment opening up, etc.

If RCL can assign you a cabin on the ship, why in the world can't they take a reservation for dinner?

Don't forget (unknown) countdown to dining reservations opening up, (unknown) countdown to entertainment opening up, etc.

If RCL can assign you a cabin on the ship, why in the world can't they take a reservation for dinner?

When you say "countdown to entertainment opening up" what do you mean? I sail in July and I wanted to reserve dinner times that would not clash with entertainment times. There is a spot to see the entertainment times but still nothing there so I haven't yet booked dinners. Does it ever show the times? On another thread someone said it never does.

My booking says.....a complimentary Royal Refreshment pkg.

It will be interesting to see what happens on the 15th (which is the date on my booking that it says it starts although I've seen the 16th on here).

I hope the TA who checked is correct and it's the Replenish because it really isn't much of an offer if its the Refreshment pkg.

When you say "countdown to entertainment opening up" what do you mean? I sail in July and I wanted to reserve dinner times that would not clash with entertainment times. There is a spot to see the entertainment times but still nothing there so I haven't yet booked dinners. Does it ever show the times? On another thread someone said it never does.

My experience recently booking entertainment on Oasis is that the website does not clearly show all available times in one place. That would be too easy. Instead, I had to add the entertainment to the cart, at which point I was given choices of dates and times. Very cumbersome, but also very typical of the way Royal programs their website.

They used to have a PDF form that clearly showed the entire entertainment schedule for a series of cruises. Obviously, that made it too easy for the guests, so they discontinued it.

Looking forward to getting clarification next week when it goes live. Currently our 24dec Explorer cruise the beverage packages are showing available but I get an error whenever I try to add one in my cart.

Hoping its the Replenish package that's included...wife and I can get the Ultimate and our 2 kids will enjoy the Replenish pkg. Even if it's only the refresh pkg it's a saving of $120 for our 13nt cruise.

Does anyone know if the onboard deal of buy one pkg, get the 2nd at 20% off is still going on? I've seen it in cruise dailies that members have posted....RCI obviously don't market that one too much on their website!

Am thinking that would be a better deal if this new promo is only offering the free refresh (soda) package.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Ok I have great news! I can attest to further confirmation that indeed we will get the REPLENISH (not the Refreshment) package for free for a second guest if we purchase an Ultimate Beverage Package. I have attached the link to the flyer my TA sent me that she received from Royal. My TA spoke with a Mr. Eduardo Lopez from RCCL and he CONFIRMED that indeed it's the REPLENISH not the Refreshment package that is included. Furthermore, the offer is ONLY GOOD if the Ultimate package is PRE-PAID PRIOR to boarding. If you purchase once on the ship, you will not receive the free REPLENISH package. I hope this helps! This is a MUCH better deal than if it were just the Refreshment! As has been stated, you must wait until 15 Jun to purchase it (the promotion runs through 31 Aug 2015).

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Onboard_Experience/15043942_Share_a_Coke_Trade_Flyer.pdf

This is the e-mail that RCCL sent my TA. The FAQ he sent below should help with questions that have been asked previously here.

Overview:

Buy an Ultimate Refreshment Package, and receive a Royal Replenish Package for one guest, plus souvenir Coca-Cola cups for both guests. Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon.

Available to:

Bookings that add the Ultimate beverage package between June 15 and August 31, 2015

All sailings that offer the Ultimate Beverage Package for purchase

Restrictions:

One offer per stateroom

No combinability restrictions

Application:

Book an Ultimate Beverage Package!

Terms & Conditions:

Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom.

Frequent Questions:

What is the last day to take advantage of this promotion?

August 31, 2015, is the last day of the promotion. However, guests must book their Ultimate Beverage Package a minimum of four (4) days before their sail date.

What if the guest has already reserved beverage packages?

Only beverage packages purchased between June 15 and Aug 31, 2015, are eligible for the promotion.

Can the guest qualify if he/she books an Ultimate Beverage package onboard the ship?

No. The promotion only applies to beverage packages reserved before the cruise.

Can guests book two Ultimate Beverage Packages and receive additional Royal Refresh Packages and bottles of champagne?

No. Only one offer per stateroom.

Edited by J 'B' Cruisin'

This would make my day. It's also perfect for me and my wife. I was only going to get premium package but I can suffer with some fresh squeezed oj in the morning and a cappuccino after dinner. Now I just have to get soda package for my daughter and we're all set. I wonder if some of the other concoctions made at squeeze on liberty are included?I'm sailing 7/2 so the timing is great for me. Thanks for the info

Ive already bought my packages, is it possible to cancel or upgrade my package to get the free one? I bought a refreshment package and a replenish package. Thanks

I'm sure you can cancel then upgrade to get the new deal

The only issue that has not been confirmed is whether or not you can upgrade the Royal Replenish to Select or Ultimate and pay the difference once on the ship.

We have two cabins on our Sept cruise and everyone had already planned on buying the Select or Ultimate. It would be a great deal if we only need to pay the difference.

The only issue that has not been confirmed is whether or not you can upgrade the Royal Replenish to Select or Ultimate and pay the difference once on the ship.

We have two cabins on our Sept cruise and everyone had already planned on buying the Select or Ultimate. It would be a great deal if we only need to pay the difference.

I have a feeling you won't be able to since,the package was given to you free.....then again,it's just a guess and I would have no idea...

I wanna know if we will get something in writing,so they don't pull a switcharoo......and give us the Refresh package instead of the Replenish(if that is what we truly get)

Edited by PH8

I have a feeling you won't be able to since,the package was given to you free.....then again,it's just a guess and I would have no idea...

I wanna know if we will get something in writing,so they don't pull a switcharoo......and give us the Refresh package instead of the Replenish(if that is what we truly get)

If it's anything like Celebrity's package promos, you cop an always upgrade the free beverage pkg to a higher one just by paying the difference.

I hope what you are seeing for Royal Replenish is true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't the flyer that J'B' Cruisin' posted confirm this?

Edited by QE2_Fan

in this case i would buy a package for one of the people in the cabin and then once on ship, if you are not allowed to upgrade, then purchase the second package. you really will not lose anything and since its being reported here that the drinks are becoming more than $8 each it could well be to your benefit.

in this case i would buy a package for one of the people in the cabin and then once on ship, if you are not allowed to upgrade, then purchase the second package. you really will not lose anything and since its being reported here that the drinks are becoming more than $8 each it could well be to your benefit.

Agreed and that is what we will do.

We were on Jewel in January and elected not to get a package and it worked out fine. However when we boarded Navigator last month we experienced the new outrageous bar prices. Frozen drinks were $12 plus 18% gratuity! We bought the Premium package and glad we did. Every other time we went to the bar we grabbed a bottle of water whether we needed one or not. We kept them in the room fridge and took a few with us while in ports.

I called a few days ago and that's what the rep told me

I was actually referring to Lady&Sir's post about buy one Royal Replenish get a second free.. ;)

I swear I saw a buy one Royal Replenish and get a second free show up, and now it's gone!!! It was supposed to start Monday. I wish I had gotten a screen shot. I didn't. I was going to get it! ARG!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any idea how much a beer is going for on the Jewel? Trying to decide if this deal is worth it for us. DH drinks beer or Johnny Walker so just trying to do the math.

Most beers are $5 to $7 plus gratuity.

The only issue that has not been confirmed is whether or not you can upgrade the Royal Replenish to Select or Ultimate and pay the difference once on the ship.....

UK cruisers have been getting free beverage packages on and off for a while now, and they have reported being able to upgrade by paying the difference.