Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

Thanks, beer prices haven't increased that much then.

No, beer and wine prices have not increased anyhwere near the increase that cocktails have experienced. In fact, some bottles of wine have actually decreased in price.

The only issue that has not been confirmed is whether or not you can upgrade the Royal Replenish to Select or Ultimate and pay the difference once on the ship.

We have two cabins on our Sept cruise and everyone had already planned on buying the Select or Ultimate. It would be a great deal if we only need to pay the difference.

I will start off by saying I don't know but the Select and Premium aren't really upgrades if you think about it. The only package that includes the Replenish package is the Ultimate so that would be an upgrade in the sense that the Ultimate includes everything in the Replenish and then adds the beer, wines, liquor, etc. Paying the different there makes sense.

The Select and Premium packages don't include the items in the Replenish package with the exception of the soda and water (no fresh squeezed OJ, premium teas, coffee). It will be interesting to find out but I don't think the Select and Premium would be as simple as paying the different since they don't include everything in the Replenish to begin with.

I have a feeling you won't be able to since,the package was given to you free.....then again,it's just a guess and I would have no idea...

I wanna know if we will get something in writing,so they don't pull a switcharoo......and give us the Refresh package instead of the Replenish(if that is what we truly get)

Well as far as I'm concerned I already have it in writing since I have an e-mail from my TA as well as the e-mail that the RCCL POC sent her. I have printed them out and if I get on board and they try and only give me a free Refreshment package, I will show them the e-mails. I would advise everyone else that uses a TA to do the same thing.

Well as far as I'm concerned I already have it in writing since I have an e-mail from my TA as well as the e-mail that the RCCL POC sent her. I have printed them out and if I get on board and they try and only give me a free Refreshment package' date=' I will show them the e-mails. I would advise everyone else that uses a TA to do the same thing.[/quote']

Well,there ya go.....you have it in writing!!:)

Can you scan the email from RCCL,so we can see?? Maybe others can take advantage of it,as well..

Thanks

Well,there ya go.....you have it in writing!!:)

Can you scan the email from RCCL,so we can see?? Maybe others can take advantage of it,as well..

Thanks

I don't think I scan the e-mail since it lists my TA's name and I am pretty sure this site has rules about TAs and I'd have to redact things and it's easier just to copy and paste which I did earlier (body of the e-mail that included the FAQs). The RCCL person's e-mail though is EduardoLopez1@rccl.com

It's out there in the public domain, but in less than 24 hours it should be on RCI own site. (Below link is restricted but is the unofficial RC Blog site)

http://www.******************.com/2015/06/14/royal-caribbean-offering-free-royal-replenish-package-any-ultimate-refreshment-package

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

It may be a little early (06.24 Monday 15th June), but Royal's UK site is still stating its a free REFRESHMENT package if you buy the Ultimate.

Will be interested to hear any feedback from the global community....

I'm in Florida and was able to book the ultimate with complimentary Royal replenish right at midnight here.

Sounds promising.

If you clicked on the 'View Details' on the Ultimate Package, does it now state REFRESHMENT or REPLENISH?

Im wondering if you actually have to go ahead with purchasing the Ultimate before it indicates you have a free REPLENISH package?

Could you please tell me how you knew you had a Replenish Package for Free.

Sounds promising.

If you clicked on the 'View Details' on the Ultimate Package, does it now state REFRESHMENT or REPLENISH?

Im wondering if you actually have to go ahead with purchasing the Ultimate before it indicates you have a free REPLENISH package?

Could you please tell me how you knew you had a Replenish Package for Free.

It's not clear but when you select the Ultimate Pacakge (for example) in 'My Calendar' the promo is listed in the blurb. It states however ROYAL REFRESH....not the 'REPLENISH' pkg as their agent flyer reflects. OMG can't these guys ever get this stuff right? So who knows which one is correct now?

780efd675d7b4c0385a846e0cf1a66fa.jpg

Edited by QE2_Fan

I just booked and I indeed got the Royal replenish package as the "freebie"

That's awesome if you did, but per my screen shot it only says you get the refresh package. Did you get a screen shot or email confirming the replenish package, or if you go in again are the details still there....could your details here?

Cheers!

Well I called over the phone and pointed out the discrepancy, and requested a confirmation by email that is indeed the Royal replenish. After being placed on hold for 5-6 minutes and the rep speaking with their supervisor to verify it was verified [emoji2]

Well I called over the phone and pointed out the discrepancy, and requested a confirmation by email that is indeed the Royal replenish. After being placed on hold for 5-6 minutes and the rep speaking with their supervisor to verify it was verified [emoji2]

Well Done!! So did they send requested email confirmation whilst you were still on the phone? Think I'm gonna place a call soon myself [emoji4]

I just checked and it says still refresh. When I put it in my cart it didn't show any free package. This would only be a good deal if it includes the replenish package. I don't drink coffee or tea and I while I would take advantage of fresh squeezed orange juice, it's not a big deal to me.

Perhaps Smlnalwys will be kind enough to explain to us at what point the free package was actually added to the order?

Well, I'm pretty disappointed.

I just got off the phone with a rep who insisted that the promotion that begins today gives you a free Royal "Refreshment" package when purchasing an ultimate package.

I asked her to check and I told her what I was reading here and she was supremely confident that we wouldn't get a "Replenishment" package.

Could she be wrong? Absolutely. I don't doubt anything at this point and some people on here seem to be just as confident that they've already booked this today.

Help me understand which is true as I'd love to get that deal.

Thanks

Apparently,it is an IT error on RCCLs part............Imagine that!:rolleyes:

One really needs to call and order the buy the Ultimate,get the Replenish ,as the true offer states............Unless you are one of the few,who it does say Replenish online...

Call,have them send you an email confirmation asap.

Well, I'm pretty disappointed.

I just got off the phone with a rep who insisted that the promotion that begins today gives you a free Royal "Refreshment" package when purchasing an ultimate package.

I asked her to check and I told her what I was reading here and she was supremely confident that we wouldn't get a "Replenishment" package.

Could she be wrong? Absolutely. I don't doubt anything at this point and some people on here seem to be just as confident that they've already booked this today.

Help me understand which is true as I'd love to get that deal.

Thanks

YES,many have gotten the replenish included...........call again..