Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

It is $66CAD + 18% = $77.88 CAD per day.

If you buy it onboard it is $55USD + 18% = $64.90 USD per day.

It works out to about a 20% exchange.

when do you sail? When I hit cancel I do not get a pop up. I am thinking it might be sail dates...

thanks for clarifying the cost. i wasn't sure if the service charge was in there or not.

we are cruising november of 2016. it didn't give me the message until after i had picked a drink package and then canceled it so maybe you should try doing that if you haven't already.

Funny thing,the flyer I got about this,says Royal Replenish package,which would be much more tempting........

so in re-reading this it looks like this is meant for a t.a. and not just a person doing their own booking. it reads 'when your client buys...' so I wonder if it is for the general public. maybe a t.a. needs to book it in order to get this.

I sent a copy to my t.a. anyways and asked her to check it out. will be interesting to see what happens june 15th.

well I was seriously considering this deal of buying the ultimate and getting the royal replenish for my wife. I remembered the price difference being only approx. $6 from $49 - $55 plus 18% gratuity for the upgrade from the premium to ultimate.

I just went to my reservation and the ultimate is now $64.90 plus gratuity and makes this deal a non starter for me.

Thankfully the premium is still $49 plus gratuity as it's been for awhile.

I am considering ordering it now though as my sailing is 7/2 and I'm afraid of an increase before then.

Edited by bkrickles1

...I just went to my reservation and the ultimate is now $64.90 plus gratuity ....

Unless something has changed very recently, the Ultimate is $55 plus 18% gratuity, for a total of $64.90. If you are cruising out of Barcelona, then you might see a higher cost due to the VAT tax.

Yes, you can upgrade packages once onboard, and just pay the per day difference.

Thanks Clarea! Have you actually done this before? The only reason I ask is because the RC rep I spoke with tried to tell me that due to the Royal Replenish package being offered complimentary with the purchase of the Ultimate I would have to pay the full package price if I wanted to upgrade!

I know you can get a different answer with each rep you speak with so I was just wondering if anyone has ever personally gotten some sort of BOGO incentive and then upgraded for the difference!

It's worth a shot either way haha =)

Thanks Clarea! Have you actually done this before? The only reason I ask is because the RC rep I spoke with tried to tell me that due to the Royal Replenish package being offered complimentary with the purchase of the Ultimate I would have to pay the full package price if I wanted to upgrade!

I know you can get a different answer with each rep you speak with so I was just wondering if anyone has ever personally gotten some sort of BOGO incentive and then upgraded for the difference!

It's worth a shot either way haha =)

I've not read of people upgrading this particular promo. However, UK cruisers have been offered drink package promos for some time, and they have reported being able to upgrade once on the ship.

Looking at my booking and it says this:

• A 18% gratuity charge will be added to each package price listed above.
  • Please note: Orders cannot be modified once they're added to your shopping cart. To change an order, you'll need to first cancel the order, and then make your purchase(s) again.

And that is on top of the 64.90 a day??:confused:

I never buy these packages,but might,with the replenish package added....

Looking at my booking and it says this:

• A 18% gratuity charge will be added to each package price listed above.
  • Please note: Orders cannot be modified once they're added to your shopping cart. To change an order, you'll need to first cancel the order, and then make your purchase(s) again.

And that is on top of the 64.90 a day??:confused:

I never buy these packages,but might,with the replenish package added....

Kathy, unless they have changed prices very recently, here are the current prices, before gratuity:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I think it is supposed to be refreshment not replenish. The site is very specific about celebrating summer with coca cola and a free refreshment package. It doesn't say it is replenish anywhere, aside from the description of the ultimate package. I hope it is replenish though! If so, we will likely do it then upgrade the replenish to a select. It would only be a few more dollars than two selects :)

ImageUploadedByForums1433516255.500528.jpg.b0e16cc815ecafaaefde33788d161339.jpg

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

I think it is supposed to be refreshment not replenish. The site is very specific about celebrating summer with coca cola and a free refreshment package. It doesn't say it is replenish anywhere, aside from the description of the ultimate package. I hope it is replenish though! If so, we will likely do it then upgrade the replenish to a select. It would only be a few more dollars than two selects :)

[ATTACH]351377[/ATTACH]

Did you not see this attachment??:p:p

Capture2.jpg.619c522d3df84ac270c2225980017b30.jpg

Looks like I will be waiting to see if it truly is replenish or refresh ... the flyer (attached to a couple of posts) says Replenish in which case I would jump on the deal but the website says Refresh which makes it not worth doing (in my case).

that is good news buy why then does it still say $49 for the premium package?

This is under my reservation for the 9 day Liberty sailing out of Bayonne.

It appears, although I haven't tried to put in my cart yet, that the ultimate and select include gratuity already in the price but not the premium?

Very strange.

Edit: The packages listed under my reservation are ultimate $64.90 premium $49 and select $41.30

I've confirmed that the ultimate and select include gratuities and the premium does not.

I'm not sure why they're listed this way, but I actually put them in my cart to confirm.

Just an fyi incase anyone runs into the same issue as me.

Now I'll consider that deal if it's true on the 15th.

Ok,never mind..that IS with the gratuity.......I was finally able to follow it all the way to the end and the total for 7 nights is $454.30
Edited by bkrickles1

OK. So I went back into my cruise planner to take another look at what I posted last night since there were some that were thinking it would be a better deal if it was the Royal Replenish Pkg. This is the last paragraph on the website that I left out. At the time I didn't think it was important so I didn't put it in. I am not quite sure if I understand it, so maybe someone out there can. Here it is:

THE ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PKG. INCLUDES VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED OPTIONS. A COMBINATION OF ALL THE BENEFITS FROM THE PREMIUM PGKS. AND THE

ROYAL REPLENISH PACKAGES AS WELL AS A COCA COLA SOUVENIR CUP.

So it does mention the REPLENISH PKG. So I wonder what it is suppose to be?

The Royal Refresh or the Royal Replenish?

When it mentions the replenish, it is describing the ultimate package, which is a combination of premium & replenish.

Did you not see this attachment??:p:p

No but that one is even more confusing. That seems to say, buy a refreshment & get a replenish for free. Only the second paragraph mentions ultimate... I love RC IT and marketing...

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

That may explain the slightly confusing email I got the other day.

It was RC's standard drink package promotion email, but for the ultimate package (or whatever it's called), instead of a picture of a drink, it was a Coke logo. The text beside said something like "Enjoy a special deal with Coke for a limited time". Clicking the link just took me to the standard cruise planner.

according to one of the posts here, this promotion will become available 6/15.

I'm sailing 7/2 and intended on buying the premium package once onboard as I have some obc that I want to use first.

My question is, if I decide to go with this promotion (buy ultimate for me and get replenish for the mrs.), will I get the opportunity to get the same promotion onboard the ship or is this something that has to be done before?

Obviously, I'd still like to wait and use the obc. I'm guessing that I can.

No but that one is even more confusing. That seems to say, buy a refreshment & get a replenish for free. Only the second paragraph mentions ultimate... I love RC IT and marketing...

No,the first paragraph says Ultimate package too..

according to one of the posts here, this promotion will become available 6/15.

I'm sailing 7/2 and intended on buying the premium package once onboard as I have some obc that I want to use first.

My question is, if I decide to go with this promotion (buy ultimate for me and get replenish for the mrs.), will I get the opportunity to get the same promotion onboard the ship or is this something that has to be done before?

Obviously, I'd still like to wait and use the obc. I'm guessing that I can.

I wouldn't gamble on it,even if the reps say it can be done...UNLESS you have something in writing..

Capture2.jpg.7260b1ede7e41f7c09b270b6b69469d4.jpg

Edited by PH8

I think I was confused because it says Ultimate Refreshment.

I could use a drink right now. This promo is confusing lol

I was seriously thinking the same thing!!:p:p

Well I was planning on buying hubby and I a replenish package each next week for our cruise in November, now seriously considering waiting till the 15th and seeing what the offer really is.. Think hubby would notice me drinking alcohol all week while he's on soft drinks ;)