Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

I booked my cruise yesterday. When I go into my cruise planner it definitely says Royal Regresh. :/

Yes,it does.......as it does for many of us........but if you call,you will get the Replenish package...

Keep in mind the Refreshment is just soda only.

True it would be great if you are traveling with a minor/child.

FYI: Royal Refreshment is only soda. I normally only buy this package

Edited by trev71

Yes,it does.......as it does for many of us........but if you call,you will get the Replenish package...

Excuse me for my ignorance, but which number would I call from here in the UK do you know to add it? My cruise planner still reflects the refresh, so I want to ensure it's the replenish I get when I add it!

I called to verify, and recorded the conversation. Confirmed it was the replenish

So did you book online and then call on the 1 - 866 number to confirm it was the replenish? I'm a bit confused as I'm in the UK, but it gives me the US number to call if I need help with beverage packages etc in my cruise planner.

Wouldn't it be nice if RCCL could get this right on line to stop all this palaver :cool:

Edited by smedley_odwin

Just made my second call and this time I was told it was the replenish.

I was told to book it online and it would show up when I boarded.

I requested an email confirmation and was told one would be sent.

I'll call when I have time to see if I can book it on the phone.

It sounded real this time.

The guy checked with his supervisor and they knew it was starting today and supposedly he had the same flyer in front of him

EDIT: Just received an email from rep I just spoke with and he attached the same flyer that was previously posted here. I'd say it's a definite deal and people can feel comfortable booking it.

I'll be booking later today or tomorrow.

thanks to everyone who has provided info here. great resources!!

Edited by bkrickles1

So did you book online and then call on the 1 - 866 number to confirm it was the replenish? I'm a bit confused as I'm in the UK, but it gives me the US number to call if I need help with beverage packages etc in my cruise planner.

Wouldn't it be nice if RCCL could get this right on line to stop all this palaver :cool:

There is a telephone number on the first page of your reservation on the UK website for help with your reservation. It shows 0844 493 4005

It's amazing how they manage to actually get us booked on their vessels when their website is so shockingly poor!

On cruise planner - where are you seeing the offer? I am sailing in 2016 and when I went to purchase it, no where did it say anything about the "free" option. I will call later but wondering if I am doing something wrong

Thank you

I just called and the guys were quite clearly offering the 'Royal REPLENISH' package, even clarified that its the one with the non alcoholic cocktails!! But we are a family travelling in two cabins - the adults are listed in one and the kids in another. To get two of the deal I need to get our TA to change the names around so 1 adult/1 child in each. Waiting for for my TA to start work :rolleyes:

I am crossing my fingers and toes the story doesn't change by the time I can ring back and firm up my order :eek:

Edited by QE2_Fan

I just called and the guys were quite clearly offering the 'Royal REPLENISH' package, even clarified that its the one with the non alcoholic cocktails!! But we are a family travelling in two cabins - the adults are listed in one and the kids in another. To get two of the deal I need to get our TA to change the names around so 1 adult/1 child in each. Waiting for for my TA to start work :rolleyes:

I am crossing my fingers and toes the story doesn't change by the time I can ring back and firm up my order :eek:

Well I've just rung the UK number and they've told me it's definitely just the refreshment package. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had the same information??

I've just posted on the UK facebook site, will see if I get anything back.

Well I've just rung the UK number and they've told me it's definitely just the refreshment package. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had the same information??

I'd call again. I was told that the first time I called this morning too.

Has anyone successfully booked and received the package online?

It appears that it is only those calling RCI that are getting the deal.

You would think that when you put the Ultimate Package in your cart and then add the Replenish Package, the value would show as zero on the Replenish?

I tried this but also added a REFRESHMENT package and nothing was given a Zero Value! :confused:

If you have booked online and got the deal, can you please tell us how/where it appeared.

Thanks to all

Well this time I've just got off the phone with my US TA and after telling her about the possible SNAFU she rang RCI and changed my bookings to reflect 1A/1C per cabin. When she proceeded to order the drink package on my behalf she was advised that they (RCI Call Centre Teams) have been advised the original offer of a 'REPLENISH' package was an error - it is a COCA COLA promotion and is ONLY the 'REFRESH' pkg to be offered as a freebie. :(

I told her about the flyer and having just got off the phone from RCI myself having had the original details confirmed to me - she is going to follow up for me further and let me know.

I'm not holding my breath but RCI you need to pull your socks up - this is the second MAJOR stuff up where you've promised something but failed to deliver.:mad:

Seems its not only your IT department that needs replacing, or a sharp kick up the butt at least :D

Edited by QE2_Fan

RCI rep was just very clear in describing it to me as the Coke Total Refreshment Package which consists of an Ultimate package and a Replenish package.

Asked him to book it at which point RCI IT intervened as I had logged into my account to try and book it online which means he cant log into my account for "at least 30 minutes" if I could please call back later :(

Well this time I've just got off the phone with my US TA and after telling her about the possible SNAFU she rang RCI and changed my bookings to reflect 1A/1C per cabin. When she proceeded to order the drink package on my behalf she was advised that they (RCI Call Centre Teams) have been advised the original offer of a 'REPLENISH' package was an error - it is a COCA COLA promotion and is ONLY the 'REFRESH' pkg to be offered as a freebie. :(

I told her about the flyer and having just got off the phone from RCI myself having had the original details confirmed to me - she is going to follow up for me further and let me know.

I'm not holding my breath but RCI you need to pull your socks up - this is the second MAJOR stuff up where you've promised something but failed to deliver.:mad:

Seems its not only your IT department that needs replacing, or a sharp kick up the butt at least :D

Do please let us know what happens, I am holding off booking anything till this has been confirmed one way or another, definitely no value to me if it's the refreshment package for free.

I called RCI and talked to a US agent at first. She told me my reservation was UK based (I am from the Netherlands) and she would put me through to a UK agent. Waited a while and got connected to a friendly agent who wasn't sure what the promotion was and asked me to send over in an email the promotion flyer and TC's which I did.

When she received it she put me on hold to discuss it. Once she came back, she said that indeed this promotion is valid for international customers (not restricted to US customers) and she would book it for me. She confirmed it was with the replenish package for free.

Now I got the confirmation of payment for the ultimate package which also shows up in my cruise documents.

No writen confirmation anywhere so far about the additional free replenish package.

Will see what happens and if any confirmation will come via mail or show up in my documents/diary. If not I will contact her again to get something "in writing".

Fortunately I have her email address 😀

FWIW, I just called (twice) to Royal. Both times I was told the 'Replenish' printing was an error and it's actually the Refreshment package that's free. I've emailed my TA just hoping he'll get a different answer.

I wish I would have called earlier before RCI caught on to the mistake. I wonder what will happen to those who benefited.

I was just told that it does not apply to my October 31st Oasis cruise only those traveling between June 15 and August 31, 2015

FWIW, I just called (twice) to Royal. Both times I was told the 'Replenish' printing was an error and it's actually the Refreshment package that's free. I've emailed my TA just hoping he'll get a different answer.

I wish I would have called earlier before RCI caught on to the mistake. I wonder what will happen to those who benefited.

I booked this on the phone, and they assured me that it includes the royal replenish package. The email confirmation only includes the ultimate package, but they can see it on the system. I spoke with 3 people at RCI, but none could send me an email confirming the royal replenish, although they hope that the web page will be fixed today or tomorrow to accurately show this. At this point, all I can do is show up on the ship and try to redeem. If there is a problem then, we can change our package.

Hope this helps.

I booked this on the phone, and they assured me that it includes the royal replenish package. The email confirmation only includes the ultimate package, but they can see it on the system. I spoke with 3 people at RCI, but none could send me an email confirming the royal replenish, although they hope that the web page will be fixed today or tomorrow to accurately show this. At this point, all I can do is show up on the ship and try to redeem. If there is a problem then, we can change our package.

Hope this helps.

This sounds somewhat promising, I guess I will wait till tomorrow and see what the website is saying then, it does seem bizarre that it shows nothing at all when you add the ultimate to your basket, as a person who works in IT this kind of shoddy work irks me lol

I was just told that it does not apply to my October 31st Oasis cruise only those traveling between June 15 and August 31, 2015

Oh no, they really don't get their own promotions do they!! That is the window to prepurchase the beverage deal. It is open for sailings beyond that date...we are on a 24 Dec sailing and no others on a Mar 16 sailing that were taking up the offer...whatever it may actually be [emoji47]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok I have great news! I can attest to further confirmation that indeed we will get the REPLENISH (not the Refreshment) package for free for a second guest if we purchase an Ultimate Beverage Package. I have attached the link to the flyer my TA sent me that she received from Royal. My TA spoke with a Mr. Eduardo Lopez from RCCL and he CONFIRMED that indeed it's the REPLENISH not the Refreshment package that is included. Furthermore' date=' the offer is ONLY GOOD if the Ultimate package is PRE-PAID PRIOR to boarding. If you purchase once on the ship, you will not receive the free REPLENISH package. I hope this helps! This is a MUCH better deal than if it were just the Refreshment! As has been stated, you must wait until 15 Jun to purchase it (the promotion runs through 31 Aug 2015).

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Onboard_Experience/15043942_Share_a_Coke_Trade_Flyer.pdf[/quote']

I don't think I scan the e-mail since it lists my TA's name and I am pretty sure this site has rules about TAs and I'd have to redact things and it's easier just to copy and paste which I did earlier (body of the e-mail that included the FAQs). The RCCL person's e-mail though is EduardoLopez1@rccl.com

I Would love to hear from J 'B' Crusin' if you email Eduardo Lopez for his further comments/clarification.

Also note that the offer applies to all cruises where the Ultimate Package is ADDED TO THE BOOKING FROM JUNE 15 THRU AUGUST 31

This does not suggest that you can only get the deal for[/i]sailings[/i] between those dates