Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

I was just told that it does not apply to my October 31st Oasis cruise only those traveling between June 15 and August 31, 2015

Has anyone been able to book this package for any sailings past August 31?

It's not that I don't believe you Marko, it's just RCL's reputation for double speak.

It's not that I don't believe you Marko, it's just RCL's reputation for double speak.

I was offered the package for our July 10, 2016 cruise. But it was for the REFRESHMENT package, which we're not interested in.

I was offered the package for our July 10, 2016 cruise. But it was for the REFRESHMENT package, which we're not interested in.

Thanks! I've sent an email to our TA and will see what info she has.

Edited by CookieDiva

Do please let us know what happens, I am holding off booking anything till this has been confirmed one way or another, definitely no value to me if it's the refreshment package for free.

Ok, my TA rang me back and confirmed she was able to secure the Deal as offered and in the flyer as posted a few pages back. Thus I got the Ultimate Pkg with the Free REPLENISH package included. She is going to send me written confirmation as understands completely I want something to show RCI if I have any issues down the line.

The package has been charged and showing in My Calendar...but as others have said there is no mention of the 'free' component....Replenish or otherwise. See photo.

Whilst extremely frustrating, it is similar to the confusion the beverage packages have with Celebrity also where the ,perks, do not show up in the booking, or end up as very foreign codes a few weeks after initial booking.

fc2f0ee7b424133d39a88c630f744f50.jpg

It's all a bit of a guessing game, one I don't really want to play! [emoji49][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes our cruise is for 24 Dec 15.

The August deadline Is definitely for booking the package only...at least the flyer and the info in my calendar was consistent in that regard!

It is the Royal Replenishment Package not the refreshment package as some have said. If you buy the ultimate drink package you get the replenishment package which includes the non alcoholic frozen drinks plus soda free.

It is the Royal Replenishment Package not the refreshment package as some have said. If you buy the ultimate drink package you get the replenishment package which includes the non alcoholic frozen drinks plus soda free.

How did you get that? I've talked to two different RCI phone reps and was told by both it was REFRESHMENT that's offered, the REPLENISHMENT was a typo. I'm waiting on my TA to get back to me hoping he might have some more pull.

It's confusing but they are two different offerings:

'Refreshment Pkg' is your basic soda package. No coffee, Virgin cocktails , juice etc. $8.00 per day

'Replenish Pkg' includes soda, coffee, water, juice and non alcoholic cocktails. $22 per day.

Edited by QE2_Fan

Just booked the deal on my call back.

I booked it for November, 2015 so it should be applicable to any future cruises as long as it booked in the window.

This is going to be a standard RCI SNAFU to end all SNAFU's though.

So according to the RCI rep the way this works is that you book the Ultimate now and get confirmed on that now. However, you DO NOT assign the Replenish to your second person until you get on board.

So based on you booking the Ultimate in the booking window they will "know" that you are owed a Replenish and will assign it for you when you get on board.

This implies that the way to book it online is just to book an Ultimate package, print out the confirm showing you booked it in the window and you should be good to go.

Somehow I foresee a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth over the next few months, in the meantime I printed out the flyer and my receipt showing I purchased it today and we shall see what happens between now and November.

FYI- both RCI reps I spoke to read the deal to me as Ultimate + REPLENISH even though the name of the deal is Coke Ultimate Refreshment.

Purchased the Ultimate Package with the hopes of them honoring the Royal Replenish. Called today and said that it was a misprint in marketing and they will not honor the Replenish but the Refreshment only. They said that they do not have to honor this due to their mistake because the fine print states that they have a right to change the promotion. This is complete bogus! I'm starting to rethink Royal Caribbean!

PH8, are you out there? I am wondering if you have heard anything from your contacts about which is the correct package that is supposed to be included in this promotion, refreshment or replenish?

I did see the flyer you posted yesterday but wondering if you have any other, updated information.

Thanks.

Odd, I just got off the phone with RC agent and was told it is for REFRESHMENT package, NOT for Replenish package. Oh well, at least I tried! :) Hope other people were successful on getting a free Replenish package than I was! Cheers!

Just booked the deal on my call back.

I booked it for November, 2015 so it should be applicable to any future cruises as long as it booked in the window.

This is going to be a standard RCI SNAFU to end all SNAFU's though.

So according to the RCI rep the way this works is that you book the Ultimate now and get confirmed on that now. However, you DO NOT assign the Replenish to your second person until you get on board.

So based on you booking the Ultimate in the booking window they will "know" that you are owed a Replenish and will assign it for you when you get on board.

This implies that the way to book it online is just to book an Ultimate package, print out the confirm showing you booked it in the window and you should be good to go.

Somehow I foresee a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth over the next few months, in the meantime I printed out the flyer and my receipt showing I purchased it today and we shall see what happens between now and November.

FYI- both RCI reps I spoke to read the deal to me as Ultimate + REPLENISH even though the name of the deal is Coke Ultimate Refreshment.

OMG can you imagine. How will onboard know who booked within the promo period and who didn't. And God forbid the confusion over the refreshment or replenish part (I'm so sick of typing those two words lol!!).

Just crazy how they continue to stuff things up like this...how hard does it need to be. And a TYPO??,seriously their own marketing team doesn't know the implications of misprinting their own products?? Yep...just crazy!!

According to the royal Caribbean blog the original flyer was a mistake and it is actually the Refreshment (pop only) package. I'm not sure how trustworthy the blog is though....

Royal Caribbean offering free Royal Refreshment package with any Ultimate alcohol package purchase

Royal Caribbean is offering a free Royal Refreshment package with any Ultimate unlimited alcohol package purchased for a limited time.

Royal Caribbean had created a flyer over the weekend advertising the deal was to get the Royal Replenish package, but Royal Caribbean Global Brand Communications manager Lyan Sierra-Caro confirmed that "was an error" and the deal is in fact for the Royal Refreshment package.

In a message to Royal Caribbean Blog, Royal Caribbean explained, "It seems there was an error on the trade flyer and it is being updated."

"With purchase of an ultimate beverage package, guests will receive an additional souvenir cup and royal refreshment package to share with a friend."

Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon.

The Royal Refreshment package allows for unlimited fountain soda refills and a free Coca-Cola souvenir cup for $6.50 per person, per day for adults and $4.50 per person, per day for kids.

Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. One bottle of champagne per stateroom.

On phone now..............says it is the Replenish package..:eek:

But now has me on hold...........ohoh..

What you want to hear but aaaaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhh [emoji30][emoji43][emoji27]

Ok,they wouldn't give me the replenish...............said it was supposed to be REFRESH.......so I passed.......

I think an email to corporate would be appropriate......Not like this flyer just came out today with the wrong info.......been that way since I first saw it June 4th...:mad::mad:

I think it was intended to be Refresh all along and they got themselves all kind of screwed up.

At this point though I have a flyer in hand that says Replenish, spoke to two reps who said Replenish, a receipt showing I bought it today and if I have to start my cruise with a good argument at Guest Services so be it :)

I think it was intended to be Refresh all along and they got themselves all kind of screwed up.

At this point though I have a flyer in hand that says Replenish, spoke to two reps who said Replenish, a receipt showing I bought it today and if I have to start my cruise with a good argument at Guest Services so be it :)

Yes, agreed. I would like to see them not honour this self created debacle.

It is REFRESHMENT not REPLENISH! What is more upsetting is (as has been stated), no matter what you were told or what you have in writing, they will NOT honor the Replenish because of their 'error' in printing the flyers. If you bought this assuming you were covered, I would absolutely cancel otherwise you will have an unwelcome headache once you board. I spoke to four different RCCL reps about this. It doesn't matter what your TA tells you either. I had even purchased it after being told by RCCL it was REPLENISH but when I pushed for written confirmation, a supervisor and team lead confirmed it is only REFRESHMENT. They acknowledge the erroneous flyers.