Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

So... if I have a premium package and a refresh pkg already purchased for my 7/19 sailing... can I wait until 6/15 and cancel those and purchase an Ultimate to get the (hopefully) Replenish....

Whew.... premium, ultimate, replenish, refresh sure is confusing....

Another thing... wonder if that person getting the free replenish (or refresh.... whatever it is going to be) only gets the cup or would they get the logo on their seapass too?

Edited by mad-dog74

...Another thing... wonder if that person getting the free replenish (or refresh.... whatever it is going to be) only gets the cup or would they get the logo on their seapass too?

They would get the cup and sticker on the SeaPass.

They would get the cup and sticker on the SeaPass.

What if we are on different reservations? We have connecting cabins and put my son and myself in one cabin and my wife and daughter in one cabin (for reservations purposes as the kids are 8 & 10)

Is that OK or would it have to be for individuals included under the same reservation?)

Edited by mad-dog74

What if we are on different reservations? We have connecting cabins and put my son and myself in one cabin and my wife and daughter in one cabin (for reservations purposes as the kids are 8 & 10)

Is that OK or would it have to be for individuals included under the same reservation?)

The restrictions should be in the terms and conditions, which I've not read.

Just a note that Royal will allow you to book the kids alone in the room, as long as the room is next to or directly across the hall from you. You cannot do this on the website, you have to call Royal.

We got in a habit of booking that way because when RCCL first started the alcohol packages, everyone in the cabin over 21 had to purchase the package. My wife doesn't drink so that was a "workaround" for us. We have just continued to do it that way for some reason.

The restrictions should be in the terms and conditions, which I've not read.

None listed yet...........Only this(see attached)

Kinda hard to read.............just says it is for June 15th thru Aug 31st.............No cash value..no refunds or credits......while supplies last..One bottle of champagne per stateroom...blah,blah,blah

1656713252_coke2.jpg.37dad5d753359bb05c0bb219d3f5fbb4.jpg

Edited by PH8

Sailing July 18 so within the offer times.

Also interested in knowing if you can wait and purchase it onboard as I have an OBC I can use.

Would also like to know, if you can purchase onboard, can you purchase for the last 4 days and receive the Replenish/Refresh package (whichever it turns out to be) free. Would appreciate it if anyone sailing before then can find out the answer.

I'm still not clear on this. Is the offer only if you're sailing in those dates, or to be booked in those dates?

If it's the latter then I am going to hold off and book it for our November cruise rather than the 2 replenish packages I had been planning on.

I'm still not clear on this. Is the offer only if you're sailing in those dates, or to be booked in those dates?

If it's the latter then I am going to hold off and book it for our November cruise rather than the 2 replenish packages I had been planning on.

i think thats the booking period. i'm just waiting to see what happens on the 15th. i'm sure someone will post what they get for the deal. :)

i think thats the booking period. i'm just waiting to see what happens on the 15th. i'm sure someone will post what they get for the deal. :)

I think it's the dates you can book the beverage package but for me, those dates also hit my sailing date.

This is what my TA sent me

For a limited time only, the Ultimate Refreshment Package comes with even more fun

to share. When your client buys one for their cruise, they’ll receive a complimentary

Royal Replenish Package for one guest, plus souvenir Coca-Cola cups for both of them.

Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer

Domaine Chandon. The Ultimate beverage package includes virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from the Premium and Royal Replenish package as, as well as

a Coca-Cola souvenir cup

Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom.

For a limited time only, the Ultimate Refreshment Package comes with even more fun

to share. When your client buys one for their cruise, they’ll receive a complimentary

Royal Replenish Package for one guest, plus souvenir Coca-Cola cups for both of them.

Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer

Domaine Chandon. The Ultimate beverage package includes virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from the Premium and Royal Replenish package as, as well as

a Coca-Cola souvenir cup

Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom.

Yes that has been posted several times on this thread.

So it doesn't matter when you book? I'm sailing 7/2. I'm assuming I can get this deal once it's announced on 6/15? I hope so. It's perfect for my wife and I.

Does not matter when you booked...only matters when you order this deal...June 15th-Aug 31st.

From what we are hearing it must be pre-purchased. The discount will not be available on board, but that is just what we are hearing so far. We have not seen the final terms from Royal, just the preliminary ones so far.

We were going to buy a replenishment package for each of us and I was going to buy my alcohol as I go (Husband doesn't drink), However this offer is now perfect for us.

I'm just worried in case it is the refreshemnt free and not a replenishment package, although I have seen the flyers so it looks like it is. I'm just excited that for once an offer is going our way!!!

Asked my TA to check on it, she in turn called RCI to check on it, RCI responded "the deal exists but the landing page on our website is too confusing and needs to be redone".

Unfortunately that didn't clarify whether the deal is for the Replenish or Refresh which is the piece of information I was hoping for but does clarify that once again RCI is hard at work making something simple as complicated as possible.

How far out can you book these? I have a cruises booked as far out as Mar 19

Unfortunately, there is no set time. Opening of pre-cruise reservations vary., so just keep checking Royal's website.

a Coca-Cola souvenir cup

On my upcoming 6/21 cruise I'm still debating about the packages myself. According to my Cruise Planner if you purchase the Ultimate Beverage Package you will receive the following:

"For a limited time only, join us in celebrating summertime with Coca Cola. When you buy an Ultimate Beverage Package, you will receive a complimentary Royal Refreshment package and an additional Coca Cola souvenir cup to share with a friend. * Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon."

It would be great if it were the REPLENISH package as you stated your TA told you but according to RC it is the REFRESHMENT package (aka just the soda package). Unless, the Replenish package is included if you purchase through your TA and you only get the REFRESHMENT if you purchase yourself directly through RA? I contacted my RA based on what some of the TAs had provided people here on the REPLENISH to see what she says. I'll report back when I heard back from her.

Edited by J 'B' Cruisin'

Unfortunately, you are correct.

I just went into my cruise planner for my 7/2 cruise on Liberty and it says the identical thing.

The only hope I have with this is that everyone said the deal with the replenishment package begins on 6/15. I guess we'll know for sure at that point.

I'm not confident though and just getting the extra soda package when buying the ultimate is no great deal, at least not for me.

On my upcoming 6/21 cruise I'm still debating about the packages myself. According to my Cruise Planner if you purchase the Ultimate Beverage Package you will receive the following:

"For a limited time only' date=' join us in celebrating summertime with Coca Cola. When you buy an Ultimate Beverage Package, you will receive a complimentary Royal Refreshment package and an additional Coca Cola souvenir cup to share with a friend. * Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon."

It would be great if it were the REPLENISH package as you stated your TA told you but according to RC it is the REFRESHMENT package (aka just the soda package).[/quote']

Just bringing this back down since not everyone read it..

Just spoke to someone at the DP desk.........

Told her I was looking at my booking and added the Ultimate package......in turn ,it said the Refresh package was an added bonus.....

However,the trade flyer I got says the REPLENISH package......and that is what the rep confirmed(after checking with a supervisor).

She suggested I wait till June 15th(they should have it corrected by them) and if not call and they will add the replenish package..........

June 15th was supposed to be the date that one could book it anyway.

I did read it but wasn't confident after going to my planner.

I certainly want you to be right as the combo of ultimate with free replenish is fantastic.

Now I have 2 countdowns.

One for my cruise on 7/2 and one for 6/15 to see the deal.

LOL

Thanks for reposting your phone call experience. I do feel a little better now

Just bringing this back down since not everyone read it..