Anthem balcony cabins deck 6 question

We have that cabin on a future cruise.

Would love to hear more of your thoughts about it. How was the noise factor?

We were recently in 6162, right next door. Also a good cabin, a bit obstructed but extended balcony was nice. Only noise issue was from folks congregating at night outdoors on deck 5 below. Of course that will vary from sailing to sailing.

We were recently in 6162, right next door. Also a good cabin, a bit obstructed but extended balcony was nice. Only noise issue was from folks congregating at night outdoors on deck 5 below. Of course that will vary from sailing to sailing.

Thanks for the info. I will pour water on them:D:D ha ha !

Room 6160

Couch near the balcony door. Awesome room. This room is sold as obstructed view but in reality it is not obstructed at all. It it the first room ahead of the life boats. It you try to look to the left while leaning over the balcony you see lifeboats. Otherwise clear views with no obstruction.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I'm looking for a little help with booking a DO cabin on deck 6. I have read in several reviews that the cabins are alternate layouts along each side with every other one having the bed by the balcony and the ones in between having the bed by the bathroom. I would really like to book a cabin with the bed by the bathroom but cannot seem to find out which numbers these cabins are. Can anyone who has been on Anthem or even Quantum on deck 6 six please let me know their room number and what layout they had. I would be really grateful.

Thanks.[/quote

Hi everyone booked on Anthem Oct. 2017, anyone have pics for cabin 6250.

Thank

Margie

Hi all,

I'm looking for a little help with booking a DO cabin on deck 6. I have read in several reviews that the cabins are alternate layouts along each side with every other one having the bed by the balcony and the ones in between having the bed by the bathroom. I would really like to book a cabin with the bed by the bathroom but cannot seem to find out which numbers these cabins are. Can anyone who has been on Anthem or even Quantum on deck 6 six please let me know their room number and what layout they had. I would be really grateful.

Thanks.[/quote

Hi everyone booked on Anthem Oct. 2017, anyone have pics for cabin 6250.

Thank

Margie

Cabin 6580 Bed by the balcony.

We booked a D3 category cabin and are looking for the differences between all the D's....D1, D2, D3, etc.

I'm new to this, so not sure if this is the right place to post this :confused:, if not could someone move it?

Thanks

Mike

The difference is location, location, location, they all have the same room sq. footage. But, the D1's have a much larger balcony.

The difference is location, location, location, they all have the same room sq. footage. But, the D1's have a much larger balcony.

Thanks for the info. We do enjoy sitting on the balcony but we never spend much time on one lounging around or sitting for an afternoon, just morning coffee, cocktail before dinner and late night to enjoy the moon. To be honest, I'd rather have more acreage in the bathroom and shower.:D

• 2 months later...
Cabin 6260 has an extra large balcony, just on the edge above Jamie's Italian outside eating box. No noise at all from anything, not even the fog horns. But it is Obstructed by a new mini lifeboat not listed on any booking or any pictures, but it's there. We have got 10% of our cruise money back because of this.

This is the exact room I was looking at! How bad is the obstruction? Do you have pictures?

• 4 months later...
we just got off on Sat. We were on the hump cabin 6644 and the bed is by the bathroom. There is no obstruction.

Hello, We are booked on this cabin too. Do you have photo the of the view from the balcony. Or any other photos from this cabin.

Thank you!

• 4 months later...
Anyone know anything about the view and bed placement from 6216?

6216 is a connecting cabin with the bed by the bathroom and sofabed by the balcony.

Post number 136 of this thread has pictures of the balcony view of your cabin:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44797769#post44797769

attachment.php?attachmentid=332555&d=1417099255

attachment.php?attachmentid=332556&d=1417099272

Edited by reallyitsmema

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, your pictures really helpful. I was much relieved. The Obstructed view is not as bad as I thought.

Hello!

We were recently on Anthem from May 5-14, 2016. We had an Obstructed View Balcony Cabin, 6294. Before we left, I did not have much luck finding pictures of this exact cabin so I wanted to come back and post the photos I took to help contribute!

So, if the photos are uploaded in the order I selected them the following is a brief description of what each is showing!

1: View of balcony while standing inside the doorway to the balcony.

2: View of balcony while sitting on the edge of the bed.

3: View from balcony looking straight ahead, while standing at the railing.

4: View from balcony while standing at the railing looking to the right.

5: View from balcony while standing at the railing looking to the left. (Note: The obstruction would be greater in cabin 6296 due to the davits being there!).

6: View of the cabin while standing in the doorway of the balcony.

7: View of the cabin while standing in the doorway entering the cabin. (Sorry it is so dark!)

Hopefully this is helpful to someone! Happy Cruising! :D

It was 75% but, to be honest, we didn’t find it too bad. We were able to see the ocean!!! For the money we saved it was worth it. Plus if you go left to the back there is a heavy door that leads To the upper level of 270,very convenient. If you have Vergie as the room attendant you will be good. Enjoy your trip.

We will be in room 6696 this coming Saturday. Would you be able to let me know just how obstructed the view was. Thanks

We were on Deck 6 on the Anthem, I would describe the partially obstructed view as totally obstructed as you could see directly into the lifeboat when sitting on the balcony or from the cabin. However, the issue with Deck 6 is that it is over the

the restaurants and they do wash dishes late into the night. As this is off-season, perhaps you can get them to change your

cabin when you get on-board.

It was 75% but, to be honest, we didn’t find it too bad. We were able to see the ocean!!! For the money we saved it was worth it. Plus if you go left to the back there is a heavy door that leads To the upper level of 270,very convenient. If you have Vergie as the room attendant you will be good. Enjoy your trip.

Thank you for responding. We really enjoy sitting out on the balcony at night so the obstructed view shouldn't affect us too much and as you said, the money savings is worth it!! Finally we are down to one day to go, can't wait!!