Whats your Favorite Fruity Drink?

Kova15

I am a BIG fan of the Funship Special - but I think they are trying to call it something else now. :cool:

But...on the Victory in May I was introduced to the Shade-Ade . Tasty frozen lemonade with citrus vodka and a little grenadine to make it pink. VERY tasty and refreshing!

DSC01126.jpg.88c4eddd7c7e02582e375ced9e9a9486.jpg

I am a BIG fan of the Funship Special - but I think they are trying to call it something else now. :cool:

Do you have any idea what the new name is? Last cruise we were on it was no longer served in the hurricane plastic cup, just a regular bar cup. During the actual sailaway they were served in the funnel cup.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

We sail on Sunday and I am wasting time at work dreaming of my first drink onboard... What is everyone's favorite drink while sailing?

Man I could use a Pina Colada. Little bit of sun on my skin. A hammock, a book. Never gonna look back as soon as my feet hit the sand.

Oh wait. That's a Kenny Chesney song. I do love Pina Coladas though. ;-)

Have a great cruise and a Pina Colada for me!

Do you have any idea what the new name is? Last cruise we were on it was no longer served in the hurricane plastic cup, just a regular bar cup. During the actual sailaway they were served in the funnel cup.

Not sure....I will see if I can figure it out. But I always just asked for the Funship and they knew what I wanted - no questions asked! ;)

Favorites are Kiss on the lips and Miami Vice.

Question- are these drinks only found on Carnival? If I sail on another line and ask for them, will they know what I am talking about?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app

Still the Funship Special as of last month on the Glory. Don't see them ever changing the name especially since Carnival is "The Fun Ship".

They used to be my favorite until I got food poisoning in the wee hours one morning on the Conquest and had some the night before. I'll just leave it at that :eek:

Whatever Carnival's half banana half strawberry daiquiri is.

And a vodka chi chi....made with vodka, sweet coconut mix and pineapple and ice blended.

But this thread has a lot of tempting tries..can not drink that much,,,sigh...Sarah

But...on the Victory in May I was introduced to the Shade-Ade . Tasty frozen lemonade with citrus vodka and a little grenadine to make it pink. VERY tasty and refreshing!

My fave!! My hubs thinks it's too lemony. Umm, hello it's lemonade!! [emoji23][emoji16]