Latest Classic Package List

kevinyork

Kevin, can you post the List as a pdf file, so I can print it out. Thanks.

I was able to copy the picture and paste it into OpenOffice. It wasn't great and cut off a few drinks at the bottom of the page. A PDF would be even better, if the OP can do it.

So... Does this mean no Martinis? [emoji27]

Classic package includes martinis at all bars except the Martini bar where they offer 4 smaller martinis for classic package customers ( though its not advertised)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Classic package includes martinis at all bars except the Martini bar where they offer 4 smaller martinis for classic package customers ( though its not advertised)

Thanks! [emoji41]

Everything I have read suggest it depends on the bartender whether or not he/she will mix a "small" martini at the Martini Bar. I don't think they have to.

Thanks for this info and I will double check the list before we go in Jan. 2016 ! :)

If you want the "small" martini's at the Martini Bar, do you just tell them that you have the classic pkg.? :confused:

Thanks for this info and I will double check the list before we go in Jan. 2016 ! :)

If you want the "small" martini's at the Martini Bar, do you just tell them that you have the classic pkg.? :confused:

Weve just asked for a 'Classic xxxxxx. Martini' where the xxxxs could be Cosmo for instance.

Bartenders at the martini bar may argue with you about the existence of 'small' martinis. Whether you can have them or not is completely dependent on the ship, sailing, and bartender. The best thing to say is "Can you make any martinis with the classic package?" and see what they say.

I see two spirits that are in the "generic" premium package list, and now appear in this classic list: Ketel One, and Bombay Sapphire. So based on this, can I ask a martini with Bombay Sapphire on any bar except the Martini Bar?

Yes that's how I order mine. I ordered a classic Ketel One dirty Martini at the Martini bar and was served in a smaller glass. The difference is I had to order more often than those served in a larger glass. The martini bar really is known for what I call dessert martini's that consist of a lot of juices and or sweet cordials. These are the martini's that aren't included in the classic package. If you just want Vodka or Gin, Vermouth with an olive or twist you will be able to get that.

Edited by Iamcruzin

I see two spirits that are in the "generic" premium package list, and now appear in this classic list: Ketel One, and Bombay Sapphire. So based on this, can I ask a martini with Bombay Sapphire on any bar except the Martini Bar?

I know for a fact that Bombay Sapphire was removed from the Classic list and put in Premium last year in May (2014).

When we were on the Summit in May of this year, Bombay Sapphire absolutely was NOT included in the Classic Package - I even asked.

I have a feeling someone gave the OP the wrong (outdated) list.

I know for a fact that Bombay Sapphire was removed from the Classic list and put in Premium last year in May (2014).

When we were on the Summit in May of this year, Bombay Sapphire absolutely was NOT included in the Classic Package - I even asked.

I remember Ketel One was off the list as well. I though maybe they put it back on. I guess I won't find out until next year. Well with all of the changes that keep happening it's anyones guess what will be or not be on the classic list in the future. Everything could change by tomorrow.

hc - I cannot find the report(s) on this here, will you point me to them?

TIA - bo1953

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2192690&highlight=wine

Here is the discussion about unavailablity of wines. As I post in the discussion, I also found reviews that had reported it. I have not seen recent reports of the problem.

On celebrity's website, Classic does not include Kettle one or bombay.

Premium Package

Alcoholic and NonAlcoholic

Beverages

Vodka

• Smirnoff

• Absolut

• Absolut Flavors

• Stolichnaya

• Stoli Flavors

• Ketel One

• Belvedere

• Grey Goose

• Ciroc

• Hangar

• Russian Standard

• Chopin

Gin

• Beefeater

• Gordon's

• Tanqueray

• Bombay Sapphire

• Hendrick's

• Plymouth

• Tanqueray 10

Tequila

• Cuervo Gold

• Cazadores Blanco

• Cazadores Anejo

• Tequila Patron Silver

• Patron Reposado

• Patron XO Café

• Don Julio Blanco

Scotch

• Cutty Sark

• Bell's

• Chivas

• Johnny Walker Red

• Dewars White Label

• J&B

• Jameson

• Glenlivet

• Lagavulin

• Laphroaig

• Macallan

• Highland Park

Bourbon/Brandy

• Jim Beam

• Martell VS

• Jack Daniels

• Jack Daniels Honey

• Knob Creek

• Basil Hayden

• Woodford Reserve

• Courvoisier VSOP

• Remy Martin VSOP

Rum

• Bacardi

• Bacardi Flavors

• Myer's

• Malibu

• Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum

• Bacardi 8

• Barbancourt

• Mount Gay

• Pyratt XO

• Flor de Cana

• Ron Zacapa

Aperitifs/Cordials

• Campari

• Amaretto

• Frangelico

• Kahlua

• Tia Maria

• Pimms 1

• Cointreau

• Chambord

• Bailey's Irish Cream

• Drambuie

• Grand Marnier

• St. Germain

Beers

In UK

• John Smith's Extra Smooth

• Bud Light

• Budweiser

• Coors Lite

• Miller Lite

• Heineken Light

• Heineken

• Corona

• Corona Light

• Blue Moon

• Red Stripe

• Sam Adams

• Dos Equis

• Guinness Stout

• Newcastle Ale

• Stella Artois

• Sierra Nevada

Wines

• We offer a large global assortment

of red, white and sparkling wines

by the glass

Non-Alcoholic

• Fountain soda selections

• Fresh squeezed and bottled juices

• Premium coffees and teas

• Non-premium bottled water.

• Vitamin Water

• Red Bull

Edited by smch916

Well they honoured pretty much everything on the list, outdated or not. If they didnt there would have been hell to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

On cruises from Southampton, what is the cost per drink or glass of wine covered by the classic? I've read it is different because gratuity is included on the drink menues.

Also can you get capucino and espressso in the dining room included in the classic package?

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
Not sure if this has been posted before but here is a list of the Classic Package inclusions given out on our Eclipse cruise ending 11th July.

da785aa1086b825a9803a901c16dd986.jpg

Thank you. I had been looking all over for a complete list like this.

Not sure if this has been posted before but here is a list of the Classic Package inclusions given out on our Eclipse cruise ending 11th July.

da785aa1086b825a9803a901c16dd986.jpg

Thanks Kevin. Hopefully this will be the same for sailings from the US home port. Did you sail in the UK or Med? Thanks again for posting.