Latest Classic Package List

kevinyork

Thanks Kevin. Hopefully this will be the same for sailings from the US home port. Did you sail in the UK or Med? Thanks again for posting.

Sailed ex UK to Iceland and Norway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For those among us who have a classic package but are not that keen on a regular infusion of alcoholic drinks ;) : I found that more juices than the ones on the list were available and also the choices in regard to specialty coffees were more in Café al Bacio.

Bartenders at the martini bar may argue with you about the existence of 'small' martinis. Whether you can have them or not is completely dependent on the ship, sailing, and bartender. The best thing to say is "Can you make any martinis with the classic package?" and see what they say.

I have never had a Martini Bar bartender argue with me about anything!

Sometimes I do not feel like a large martini and ask for a small one - even though I have the premium package. They mix it for me with no problem.

Yes, the classic package can get the smaller size at the Martini Bar with no problems.

I have to agree with Gergles - my experience on Solstice and Silhouette has been that The Martini Bar would not make smaller martinis for the Classic Package , so I assume it does depend on the bartender / ships call .

The Classic Package covers any drink up to 9.00. Personally, those little Martini glasses seem kiddie like to me. Order some flavored Absolute if at the Martini Bar with the Classic package. If that won't do, consider upgrading.
To each his own . I was happy not upgrading and enjoyed "kiddie like" smaller portions . It allowed me to try various drinks . Frankly getting the full size versions would have meant leaving half consumed Martinis , which seems somewhat sinful .:D Sometimes they gave me the full size version . Edited by richstowe

• 2 weeks later...