Latest Classic Package List

kevinyork

Hey,thanks for posting the menu. Hopefully, those who have questions about the 'current' offerings for the Classic Package will peruse and answer their question.

I trust you had fun, too!

bo1953

Hey,thanks for posting the menu. Hopefully, those who have questions about the 'current' offerings for the Classic Package will peruse and answer their question.

I trust you had fun, too!

bo1953

We did have fun but upgraded to the Premium Package. They had no list for the Premium Package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted before but here is a list of the Classic Package inclusions given out on our Eclipse cruise ending 11th July.

da785aa1086b825a9803a901c16dd986.jpg

That's great, thanks for posting.

The list is comprehensive, did you get the list from Guest Relations or elsewhere?

We have our first classic drinks package as part of a promo so it's useful to to have and looking at it I think we will have everything we drink covered. 👍

FG:)

Thanks for sharing!

Been looking for a definite list and hope this will apply to summit as well. I'm assuming the beer list is what's available for classic package holders and not necessarily any beer under $6. Does anyone know if I'm able to pay the difference if I'd want any other beer or do I have to pay full cost?

Thanks

Thanks for sharing!

Been looking for a definite list and hope this will apply to summit as well. I'm assuming the beer list is what's available for classic package holders and not necessarily any beer under $6. Does anyone know if I'm able to pay the difference if I'd want any other beer or do I have to pay full cost?

Thanks

Full cost.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks

If you upgrade to premium you only pay the difference between it's limit and the drink you want.

But if you stick with the Classic you pay the whole cost of anything above those limits.

I see two spirits that are in the "generic" premium package list, and now appear in this classic list: Ketel One, and Bombay Sapphire. So based on this, can I ask a martini with Bombay Sapphire on any bar except the Martini Bar?

Edited by Pipo

maybe a dumb question, but after reading this list I am leaning toward not upgrading...Are mixes included, for example Kahlua and CREAM, and Vodka and CRANBERRY? since I see Coke on the list, I assume Rum and Coke is fine.

Thanks for posting this Kevin! I have the same question as Froggirl...where do you find this list? Our 23 yo DD will have a package and I don't want any surprises:) she needs a copy.

Edited by Janet987

The easiest, and most reliable, way not to have any surprises is to consult with the bar staff. "I have the basic package, is ______ included or can you suggest something that is please?" That's the person who will be keying in the charges, and since, despite having this printed list, there still are some reported discrepancies as you go from bar to bar, make sure the server knows what package you have and what drink you would like to order.

Thanks for posting this Kevin! I have the same question as Froggirl...where do you find this list? Our 23 yo DD will have a package and I don't want any surprises:) she needs a copy.

The list was available from guest relations on request.

maybe a dumb question, but after reading this list I am leaning toward not upgrading...Are mixes included, for example Kahlua and CREAM, and Vodka and CRANBERRY? since I see Coke on the list, I assume Rum and Coke is fine.

Yes the mixes are included, Brandy Alexander and White Russian for instance.

I don't seem to be able to open the link on my iPad but as the upgrade to premium is the equivalent of one premium cocktail or craft beer surely it's a no brainer for a lot of cruisers given you also get better quality wine ?

I don't seem to be able to open the link on my iPad but as the upgrade to premium is the equivalent of one premium cocktail or craft beer surely it's a no brainer for a lot of cruisers given you also get better quality wine ?

I thought my husband would upgrade especially for wines at dinner as he is in to wines and maybe martini bar. But, classic was just fine. He found red and white he liked and basically had them all week! The veers change as we had 3 Alaskan beers.

All bars don't stock all mixers ie diet tonic.

Our guest services didn't have this list in June on the millennium. It had a basic, short list of what alcohol was included. Wines you need to check on the dining room

Thank you for the list and everyone's comments

I was hoping to see the cold coffee drink,

Iglu on the list -- I'll ask the way suggested here.

Linda

I can confirm the Iglu is covered by the Classic Package.

Last year kevin York posted a wine list that was available for classic and premium. Has this changed much?

No it hasnt changed much at all, in fact I didnt notice any changes,

The list is fine for classic. If they have the wines and liquors listed I will be a happy celebrity cruiser. The reports of running out and no substitute were very bad.

Thanks for the update.

hc - I cannot find the report(s) on this here, will you point me to them?

TIA - bo1953