What are you most looking forward to about your next Cruise?

motleyfan

Being on a cruise with UBP

Being back on the Breakaway

Being in a cruise with UBP

Being back in Bermuda

Being on our balcony

Being alone with DH

Leaving normal life at home...being in a cruise with UBP !!

Safe sailing

Lol I'm with you on the UBP

Great topic...

I'm looking forward to a full week of relaxation with my SO. I'm excited that we were able to get our exact cabin on the same ship, yet going on a completely different itinerary (Getaway 12306 - originally went to St Thomas, Tortola, and the Bahamas...next cruise going to Honduras, Belize, and two islands in Mexico). It's like going back "home" in a sense...all of those memories will flood right back.

I'm looking forward to the feeling of nostalgia, while still creating new memories that will turn into moments. We are basically taking the cruise exactly a year later (well, three weeks later than this past cruise). The cruise we just came back from in April was our first, and this one will be our second...so it really will feel like returning home. I'm so happy that we were able to obtain the same cabin.

I'm excited to meet new people of all different walks of life, and I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some old friends, whether they're NCL employees or past cruise buddies.

This will be my first cruise ever, so I'm looking forward to that.:)

Also looking forward to:

--traveling someplace new and getting to see a bunch of cities instead of being stuck in one place.

--Cruising over Christmas. My family and DH's family live far away, so it's usually just me and him for Christmas and that can be a little depressing. It will be fun to have an adventure and make this Christmas really special!

--Seeing the ship decorated for the holidays.

--Being out on the open water. I love boating. I just got my boating license this summer.

--Wearing a formal gown and seeing my DH in a tux! That hasn't happened since our wedding! i know you don't have to dress up on NCL, but that is what's so nice. You can wear whatever is comfortable for you and nobody really cares.

Im so looking forward to showing my youngest DD and family all about cruising...got them a suite so they will be spoiled.

looking forward to being totally pampered for the week

the UDP

the UBP

and going back to my favorite place...Rotan :D

Cant Wait!!!!

Looking forward to:

-Sailing on a new cruise line- Interested in seeing the differences

-Going to Key West for the first time

-Going to be myself, DH and our best friends(husband and wife) for over 33years- WITHOUT OUR "KIDS"!!!

-plain and simple - It is a cruise!

I like the first evening...

right after you unpack and put everything away in your cabin, the crowds start thinning out and you get to go for the first dinner and show knowing your entire vacation is just starting.

also, sleeping in without 3 dogs waking you up every morning at 5:30 (okay, I will miss them terribly)

Lastly, food and alcohol everywhere and I don't have to prepare or clean anything!

Our next cruise is at the end of August, after a really hard year, selling and buying a new home, my parent separating, sick relatives.. Finally we will get a break. So I am looking forward to the peace and rest.

And then the FOOD.

Sitting on my extended balcony with some cake and wine,

Swimming in gorgeous blue waters,

Coming home and my daughter starts preschool and then we sail again in October because we are really deserving after the year we have survived. I cannot wait!

I wanted to thank everyone who posted on this thread, it is cool too we are all excited and can talk about positive things. I hope all of us have great cruises there are a bunch of fun and that we all have many more great Cruises to come. They say the escape is going to be bigger than the epic so I cannot wait to see the sheer size of the ship and to step on it inexperienced everything it has to offer

Looking forward 2 free days!!! Now we'll have 14 days with the Ultimate Beverage package. :p Norwegian just changed our 12 day cruise to 14 days, at no additional charge for those guests already booked. They also added 2 additional ports, including a new one for me....Martinique :)

I wanted to thank everyone who posted on this thread, it is cool too we are all excited and can talk about positive things. I hope all of us have great cruises there are a bunch of fun and that we all have many more great Cruises to come. They say the escape is going to be bigger than the epic so I cannot wait to see the sheer size of the ship and to step on it inexperienced everything it has to offer

Great job on making a topic that's filled with positivity - it makes all the difference to new (and old too) members of CC.

I always look forward to catching up with old staff members and even those who've migrated lines - I am often in awe at how good their memory is. Remembering names, drinks, family members, stories etc - how can they do that with 2000 people passing through each week?!

A simple thing for me is an iced diet coke/pepsi on the lido deck in a plastic glass when leaving embarkation port. It reminds me of being a kid on vacation, nostalgia is a great thing.

Thank you for starting the thread so that we can get some positive energy back into cruising and set aside negative ones that have been omnipresent lately. Yes, some of the things aren't good things but there is so much that is great about cruising. Here is a few of the things I thought of:

• We are going to Alaska finally! (Have had to cancel several times for different reasons). Looking forward to seeing Alaska's awesomeness!
  • Being back on the Pearl (our first and always #1 in our hearts)
  • Only 20-30 minute ride to the port and no airports to deal with so I can pack as much as I want (poor DH).:)
  • Stepping foot onto the ship (always puts a huge smile on my face)
  • Watching/listening and being mesmerized by the wake as we are almost always on the aft.
  • Going to Cagney's for lunch on the first day and ordering our favorite colossal shrimp (ok you used to get more but we could always order more if we wanted).
  • Meeting new people at the M&G or just talking to people and seeing if there will be lasting friendships or just interesting conversations with passing acquaintances.
  • Getting the greatest promotions with this booking have the UDP, UBP. We really don't drink a lot but I'm excited to try new drinks that sound good but if I don't like it I don't have to pay and can try the next one on the list (okay, I did actually start making a list).:D
  • Having time to reflect on being happy to be starting a new job at a happier place and friendly coworkers.
  • Winning the lottery on the ship and placing a call to my new principal to tell her I may be retiring before I start.;)
  • Taking the time to count my many blessings. One of which is being able to cruise with the love of my life and the guy who supports me when I need it most.

Thank you for starting such a wonderful, positive topic. Just reading it is giving me such a feeling of joy and anticipation for my upcoming Escape & Getaway adventure in January 2016!

I could write so many things, but I think the thing that I love most about cruising is the absolute sense of peace and joy I feel from the moment I step onto the ship. I really can't explain it, but I love feeling it. I am such a worrier by nature, but that falls away when I"m heading up the gangway. Of course when I'm in port I do worry about getting back to the ship on time, but I won't think about that today!

Thank you for starting such a wonderful, positive topic. Just reading it is giving me such a feeling of joy and anticipation for my upcoming Escape & Getaway adventure in January 2016!

I could write so many things, but I think the thing that I love most about cruising is the absolute sense of peace and joy I feel from the moment I step onto the ship. I really can't explain it, but I love feeling it. I am such a worrier by nature, but that falls away when I"m heading up the gangway. Of course when I'm in port I do worry about getting back to the ship on time, but I won't think about that today!

You're welcome, I'm the same way. it's hard to pick just one thing to be excited about. When I first stepped on board the epic the little Mermaid song part of your world was playing in my head lol.

Great job on making a topic that's filled with positivity - it makes all the difference to new (and old too) members of CC.

Yes, adding my thanks, too!

I am beyond excited about my cruise and looking forward to so many things! These are just a few:

Being on a ship like the Epic

Being lucky enough to return to Europe once again

Seeing Italy, Monaco, the south of France, and Spain for the first time

Getting four new countries (if you count Vatican City) to color in on my "countries visited" map

Spending my birthday in Monte Carlo

Sipping wine on my balcony on the open sea

Meeting my SIL in Naples, where's she's been living for the last year, and having her show me her favorite spots

Meeting new people (I'm traveling alone) and trying new things (trying a bicycle excursion for the first time!)

Having a ton of different cuisines available that are not easily available to me (I live in the middle of nowhere--closest steakhouse is more than 2 hours away!)

The next month cannot pass by fast enough until it's embarkation day! :)

Being in the Haven.

Having my family (my parents and brother, in addition to husband and kids, who went last time) along for the ride.

Because of ^^ being able to take a snorkling excursion

I'm gonna be in the Haven for the first time

Hearing the Washy Washy girls doing their song & dance, going to the MDR for embarkation day lunch, and watching sail-away from the swimming pool. All the good stuff that makes a cruise a cruise.

The only thing we don't like-------disembarking to go home.

I agree that it is high time we start to look at the positives :):):)

My next cruise is still over a year away:eek::( but I am looking forward and doing lots of planning now.

I am looking forward to 14 days of exploring 10 new ports, being pampered in an NCL suite, no cell phones, no cares or worries, quality time with my DW and MIL.

Two bedroom suite so MIL can have her own space :D

Being in our first suite.

Being in the Caribbean when it's cold at home

No cleaning or cooking

Being welcomed back onto the ship with music and dancing from the crew.

The UDP and U B P!!! :)

I agree that it is high time we start to look at the positives :):):)

My next cruise is still over a year away:eek::( but I am looking forward and doing lots of planning now.

I am looking forward to 14 days of exploring 10 new ports, being pampered in an NCL suite, no cell phones, no cares or worries, quality time with my DW and MIL.

Two bedroom suite so MIL can have her own space :D

Wow that sounds awesome, which ship?

Being in our first suite.

Being in the Caribbean when it's cold at home

No cleaning or cooking

Being welcomed back onto the ship with music and dancing from the crew.

The UDP and U B P!!! :)

Yup i love the welcome back dancing lol.

1. Two weeks off work and away from reality.

2. Swimming in beautiful clear water.

3. No cleaning or cooking and sleeping in a made bed.

4. UBP

5. Relaxing in the hot tub under the stars (and sun).

6. Trivia every morning and afternoon.

Motley Fan - we will be on the Dawn - shortly after her dry dock :)

That's an awesome ship

1. Two weeks off work and away from reality.

2. Swimming in beautiful clear water.

3. No cleaning or cooking and sleeping in a made bed.

4. UBP

5. Relaxing in the hot tub under the stars (and sun).

6. Trivia every morning and afternoon.

I'm with you on all of those kimmy