Selecting Gift Preferences

This is the reply I got from Royal when I e-mailed them.

I truly regret for the website no longer having the option up an running to manager your gift and upgrade preference. Our technical team continues to work to have this option back up and running as soon as possible. Although we have not been able to confirm the actual time frame when it will be working,

This is the reply I got from Royal when I e-mailed them.

I truly regret for the website no longer having the option up an running to manager your gift and upgrade preference. Our technical team continues to work to have this option back up and running as soon as possible. Although we have not been able to confirm the actual time frame when it will be working,

READ: "Don't hold your breath for this to ever work again."

3 days ago, I received this second answer within 2 months:

We sincerely apologize that you are still not able to access your Diamond Plus amenities preference page. This is a known technical issue impacting many of our valued guests. Our leadership team is aware of this issue and is constant communication with the appropriate technical team regarding this unfortunate complication. We are continuing to work to resolve this issue for all of our valued members and sincerely regret any inconvenience that has been caused by this technical complication. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to work on these issues.

3 days ago, I received this second answer within 2 months:

We sincerely apologize that you are still not able to access your Diamond Plus amenities preference page. This is a known technical issue impacting many of our valued guests. Our leadership team is aware of this issue and is constant communication with the appropriate technical team regarding this unfortunate complication. We are continuing to work to resolve this issue for all of our valued members and sincerely regret any inconvenience that has been caused by this technical complication. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to work on these issues.

EDIT: Just returned to the gift preference drop down menu: hurray it works again!!!!!!

Clear your internet cookies, history, and cache, Patti???? Might work (here's hoping.)

I do that every night Peggy.

My Welcome Aboard Preferences are there as are our Upgrade Preferences.

It just seems like our C&A tier level is not being recognized since the amenities are only for D+ & PC Members. Both Jim and I have our own individual accounts and the Gift Preferences are missing from both accounts.

Edited by cruisenfever

Ours show what looks like most of the under 300 points amenities, but I have three different pull down menus for 175, 350 and 525. They show DR White Zinfindel (Beringer) as one of the choices but no Moscato.

Interesting. We have the same 3 pulldowns, but they all have a choice of Lindemans Moscato.

Interesting. We have the same 3 pulldowns, but they all have a choice of Lindemans Moscato.

Weird. We don't see Lindeman's Moscato on any of our pull downs. Last we heard, it was out of stock, but check back. I told the C&A representative they needed a sweet wine option.

I do that every night Peggy.

My Welcome Aboard Preferences are there as are our Upgrade Preferences.

It just seems like our C&A tier level is not being recognized since the amenities are only for D+ & PC Members. Both Jim and I have our own individual accounts and the Gift Preferences are missing from both accounts.

Send them an email and tell them to just send you one of everything on the lists:D

Send them an email and tell them to just send you one of everything on the lists:D

I did call C&A D+ desk yesterday and told them our preferences were not showing up. They were surprised, to say the lease, since they all got the memo yesterday morning that everyone's preferences were back up and running!!

Edited by cruisenfever

Ours show what looks like most of the under 300 points amenities, but I have three different pull down menus for 175, 350 and 525. They show DR White Zinfindel (Beringer) as one of the choices but no Moscato.

There is no Moscato on any of our drop down menus. There is an Element Bag in the 175+ (I think it is in all of them) which I have never seen before.

I changed to that yesterday but we sail Monday so not sure if that is enough time.

I did call C&A D+ desk yesterday and told them our preferences were not showing up. They were surprised, to say the lease, since they all got the memo yesterday morning that everyone's preferences were back up and running!!

when you log in and go to crown and anchor member area and scroll down you dont see on the left

gift preferences

upgrade preferences

bring a friend

enroll a household member

cruise history

What browser are you using?

There is no Moscato on any of our drop down menus. There is an Element Bag in the 175+ (I think it is in all of them) which I have never seen before.

I changed to that yesterday but we sail Monday so not sure if that is enough time.

They need 5 days when making changes. Call C&A now and see if the changes can be made.

when you log in and go to crown and anchor member area and scroll down you dont see on the left

gift preferences

upgrade preferences

bring a friend

enroll a household member

cruise history

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox. Even tried Safari.

Yes, I see all of that. Profile is there, Upgrade Preferences are there, Under Gift Preferences I can select my Welcome Aboard beverages from the drop down menu, but under that there should be three boxes that have drop down menus and they are not there. They were there on Thursday night though the drop down menus were missing.