Crown & Anchor points

Bulldogy

Hi All,

I have booked a cruise under the W category (Deluxe stateroom guarantee) and have been allocated a very nice Junior suite on deck 9 forward, Voyager of the seas.

Does anyone know if we will be allocated double points for this cruise due to the suite we are staying.

Hi All,

I have booked a cruise under the W category (Deluxe stateroom guarantee) and have been allocated a very nice Junior suite on deck 9 forward, Voyager of the seas.

Does anyone know if we will be allocated double points for this cruise due to the suite we are staying.

Yes, you will receive two points per night sailed.

Junior suites are not normal in the suite class of extras, so I would say no. You don't get all the suite perks in a Junior Suite, so C & A points would probably be normal unless changed recently.

Though you do not get the extra perks that a GS and above does, JS cabins do earn double points. It's been this way since January 1, 2004.

Junior suites are not normal in the suite class of extras, so I would say no. You don't get all the suite perks in a Junior Suite, so C & A points would probably be normal unless changed recently.

Two points IS normal for sailing in a JS and it is not a recent change but has been the case for quite some time.

We had our 1 and only upgrade-- in 2013 from a D to a JS and did not get Double Points. Just logged in to check and nope, single points.

The reason being, that after January 21, 2011, if you received a "complimentary upgrade" to a JS, you did not earn the extra points for that. If you pay to upgrade, then you earn the points.

The reason being, that after January 21, 2011, if you received a "complimentary upgrade" to a JS, you did not earn the extra points for that. If you pay to upgrade, then you earn the points.

Thanks Patti, I remember at the time not expecting them, so that was why.

Hi All,

I am not sure if you are sharing or in the cabin as a solo.

Like the others said you get two points, but if you are solo in the cabin then you get an additional point per night. That's 3 points per night for a solo cruiser in a junior suite or above.

Manny

Dear everyone giving incorrect answers:

1. Bulldogy used the pronoun "we", therefore I doubt that we are talking about a solo cruiser.

2. Bulldogy booked a category W, which is a SUITE GUARANTEE. (specifically, a JS guarantee)

Therefore, they have PAID for a JS and WILL receive double points.

Period.

Dear everyone giving incorrect answers:

1. Bulldogy used the pronoun "we", therefore I doubt that we are talking about a solo cruiser.

2. Bulldogy booked a category W, which is a SUITE GUARANTEE. (specifically, a JS guarantee)

Therefore, they have PAID for a JS and WILL receive double points.

Period.

Thank you.

It seems clear even though we did not book a JS straight off, we did pay the extra for the deluxe stateroom guarantee which turns out to a minimum of the JS.

Happy Days can't wait!!!!