Princess Tshirts

enna77

Every day there will be tables set up in the atrium with sale items including T shirts. Usually on the last sea day there will be a clearance sale in the main dining room at 10am. Sometimes I've found a bargain but to me its mostly junk.

I remember on my last cruise, 5 years ago, at the end of the cruise they had a sale on the Princess t-shirts that were pretty cheap. Do they still do that?

Yes, but they will not be from the itinerary you were on. They will be from itineraries the ship has done in the past but will not be repeating soon.

I remember on my last cruise, 5 years ago, at the end of the cruise they had a sale on the Princess t-shirts that were pretty cheap. Do they still do that?

Yes they do. I buy them all the time because sooner or later I will be going to wherever the T-shirt say. :D:D

Tony

In January we were on a Mexican Riviera cruise. They had a bunch of stuff from Alaska cruises. Also mostly odd sizes (really big or really small). It didn't seem like anything of too great of a bargain either. The best thing I saw was probably a guide on touring Alaska. Others must have found stuff they liked because they were grabbing stuff up like it was hot cakes!

Kenosha Cruisers---Darlene & Ken-- miss you two. I like those T-shirts, especially at the end of a season when they sell for half price. Fran and I will be heading out for Hawaii on Oct 24. Fran's book has sold 500 copies in six month and she doing all kinds of book signing. What your next cruise. We sure had some great times on that Cal Coastal. Stan

Toward the end of the cruise, one of the restaurants is usually turned into a "Clearance Sale" area for the morning. Plus all the "Flea Market" type sales they have almost every day in the atrium and lido decks.

One of my favorite activities, especially when they have the $10.00 watches which net out to $9.00 or so with our Elite card. The watch lasts until the next cruise or longer, no batteries to replace, just toss and buy a new one. The Tshirts are my daily wear here in FL and a great deal as well. The best part is watching all crowd pushing their way in to get a hold of this treasure trove then waiting in line to check out.