Caribe Premium Balconies on Grand Princess - What Makes Them Premium?

flourpot

Hi all,

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Grand and was looking at the "Premium" balconies on the Caribe deck. Does anyone know what makes those balconies "Premium"? Do they have special furniture or something?

Also, if you have any info on specific cabins on this deck, I'd love to hear it! I was looking in the mid aft (C601-C623) and mid forward (C246-C319) range. Thanks for any insight.

:-)

Bonnie

We were on the Grand to Hawaii. The Caribe balconies are larger than the other balconies offered on other decks. Aft is a good place to be, that's where we usually book our cabin. We won't book on any other deck but Caribe with a balcony.

Hi all,

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Grand and was looking at the "Premium" balconies on the Caribe deck. Does anyone know what makes those balconies "Premium"? Do they have special furniture or something?

Also, if you have any info on specific cabins on this deck, I'd love to hear it! I was looking in the mid aft (C601-C623) and mid forward (C246-C319) range. Thanks for any insight.

Bonnie

The Caribe "Premium Balcony" cabins are the same room as the other balcony cabins, but the balcony is about 9 ft by 9 ft, rather than the standard 5 ft by 9 ft. The balcony is also partially covered by the Baja deck above, and partially open to the sky. (about half and half).

We had a standard balcony cabin on the Caribe deck for our Alaska cruise in May and Brother and wife had a Premium on same deck. Only difference was location. They were mid ship and we were more aft. We have cabin C242 booked on the Caribbean for next Nov and it is a standard balcony, but the cabin next door, C246, is a Premium.

We had a standard balcony cabin on the Caribe deck for our Alaska cruise in May and Brother and wife had a Premium on same deck. Only difference was location. They were mid ship and we were more aft. We have cabin C242 booked on the Caribbean for next Nov and it is a standard balcony, but the cabin next door, C246, is a Premium.

No true loungers on any reg cabin balcony.

Hi all,

Bonnie

Location, more mid ship. Interiors of almost all balcony cat. cabins are the same, no special furniture or special anything. Cat. BD cabins aft and BE cabins fwd on the Caribe deck have the same interiorss and balcony size as those mid ship.

There are a few cabins on the Grand Princess that have special notes, for example, no night stands. Any special information is noted in the Princess web site on line deck plans. Click on the cabin to see if there are any special notices.