Deal Alert Oasis 7 night western 5/7/2016

Just saw this. Insides 530 Balcony 642 Crown Loft and Grand Suites 1789. They also have Senior Rates.

Lowest I have seen in a long time and it's way before final payment.

Thanks, Irishgal!

I just booked a superior ocean balcony for two for $1,169 before taxes!

Guess you booked it?? Good luck

Thanks. This time I booked with a ta that is one of rolls largest volume bookings. This was not a computer glitch that made rooms unrealistically low. Hopefully it will be accepted.

Edited by irishgal432

Thanks. This time I booked with a ta that is one of rolls largest volume bookings. This was not a computer glitch that made rooms unrealistically low.

I think the same. I saw the low price in a large cruise agency as well

Just an update.

I placed a hold one hour after Irishgal posted. Finished the booking this morning; the price was honored. It's gone up $700 since.

Thanks again.

Good news! Hopefully when Revenue gets in on Monday morning and sees the loss on the sailing they won't cancel it, as it seems to be happening more frequently.

Personally I think that these fares will be honoured. Every category was a different price and the prices were not out of line with what one sometimes sees for low demand period sailings.

This was not an obvious error as the $120 solo rate was. Also the fact that this was not posted on red tag deals and the total amount of cabins sold at the lower rate was probably not substantial.

Personally I think that these fares will be honoured. Every category was a different price and the prices were not out of line with what one sometimes sees for low demand period sailings.

This was not an obvious error as the $120 solo rate was. Also the fact that this was not posted on red tag deals and the total amount of cabins sold at the lower rate was probably not substantial.

I agree