Embassy suites 17th fll

buckeye12

They will accommodate you if room is available. We have checked in as early as 7:00am and another time as late as 4:00pm it's based on the type of room and perhaps location you're requesting. For an early checkin just have it added as a request to your reservation.

They store your luggage if necessary in a secure room just to the left when you enter the lobby (across from the front desk) and you will be given a claim check.

Enjoy the Embassy Suites a wonderful hotel great location and amenities.

They will most definitely store your luggage.

I would contact them to note on your reservation that if a room is available early you would like it but they won't be able to confirm whether or not that is possible until you arrive and attempt to check in.

Keith

I've found them to be very cooperative. A few times I've checked my luggage and then gone out to get something to eat or pick up a few last minutes items while waiting for my room to be ready. As someone already mentioned, they have a nice atrium and pool area to wait in also.

Roz

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this is a company-wide thing but April 2015 we checked-in online 24 hours in advance and when we arrived at the Hilton Marina they said because we checked-in online in advance our room was ready for us. No wait. :D

On line check in doesn't usually get your room any sooner. It all depends on what the previous occupant check out time, and how fast the maid could get there.

Just had to wait 2 hours for our checked in room to become available, and we arrived at the hotel 2 hours after latest check out. The plus- the online check in had upgraded us to a Suite.