New Carnival Website Layout

ATL_Miami_Cruiser

ACK !!! Did I jinx myself ?? Now the new page is loading. Ugh

So, I can force it to load the old page. If i turn off JavaScript and use my old saved "favorite". Someone try it and see if it works for you too ...

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/cruise-search/?numGuests=2

I opened your link and still get the old site.

Been using computers/iPad for years; Carnival's website changes make it cumbersome, slow, and not fun to book a cruise. It was previously easy to search, compare, etc - now it's a pain!

I was going to book a cruise tonight, but think I'll have a glass of wine instead!

I saw something on facebook the other day from whoever is in charge of the website that "they" had listened to comments and made the changes requested, or something to that affect.

I haven't used it enough yet to know if I like it or not, but it does seem slower to me and my computer is not that old and I have windows 10.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not real happy with new layout either. Not sure why Carnival felt the need to change some things on their home page. Unfortunately, we're stuck with it. At least, until Carnival hires someone else that wants to have a go at redesigning the web page. I'm guessing whoever is in charge of that department never heard the expression "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". :rolleyes:

I agree 100%, my PVP said the same thing at staff meetings with the Beards.

Gary

Sometimes new is not better :(. As you can see we've cruised Carnival a lot, but I'm looking at other lines that have no "bells and whistles" websites!

Today I tried to find a Carnival cruise out of San Juan and the only thing that came up was a cruise out of Baltimore! NOT helpful!

You used to be able to print out the itinerary for your cruise. Now it's shown in a photo with no way to print.

We are trying to find a cruise to Australia. There's not one listed for Carnival, though I've found that there IS one from Hawaii to Sydney, on the Carnival AU site.

Frankly, even though we have a TA, Carnival has made it too much trouble to try to find a cruise to even ask about.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Add me to the list of those who are :mad::mad: FRUSTRATED :mad::mad: and do not like the new website. I cant even maneuver around it to even find my special VIFP rates. It sure makes it hard to try to determine which cruise to want to book based on price. Not User Friendly AT ALL.

I tried using Chrome, FireFox, and IE, all were a bust....

This has put a big SNAF-FU in my planning process.

Vent over;)

Carnival's website has always been pretty bad, but I think the current iteration is an improvement. I guess I hold the minority opinion. I find it's now quicker to price-check cruises than it used to be.

I can't stand the newer layout, I find myself looking at cruises on travel agency sites to help make my searches bearable. That can't help Carnival because now I'm seeing their competitors offers too.

I do the same. Carnival's website is WAY too painful to use.

One thing I like about the website is you can pick a destination and it will show cruises that go there. I am an itinerary cruiser, so it's nice to click on say, Aruba, and find the ships that go there.

One thing I like about the website is you can pick a destination and it will show cruises that go there. I am an itinerary cruiser, so it's nice to click on say, Aruba, and find the ships that go there.

There are a ton of filters, actually. Once I figured out where to find the filters and how to use them, I actually started to like the new interface.