A veteran NCL cruiser departs

Dolphins

Hello

In February we will be going on our first NCL cruise on the Epic in February.

We have been on many other cruise lines.

The reason that we chose this cruise was the bargain price, we have got 12 days cruise plus UBP and the total cost is less than that of the UBP package, so there are still bargains to be had, you just have to search them out

I hope you enjoy yourself, the Epic is definitely an awesome ship. I agree they're still bargains to be found.

No, not for the average cruiser. The feedback I've seen is the Asian restaurant menus have scaled back the old favourites, and NCL got rid of them altogether on their new ship.

I haven't seen Cruise Next to be something people are excited about either, but will concede that some may like both of these changes.

I don't think the average cruiser cares about either though.

I've just noticed something interesting before you read a post when you read his posting it you can usually tell when to be positive or negative towards Ncl, for example when suite cruiser post something on in Ncl board its 9 times outta 10 going to be negative. There have been many positive changes in Norwegian, one thing for example is while talking to a TA a few months back I found out Norwegian is the only cruise line that offers something special on a monthly basis like free this or free that she told me other lines do it occasionally but only Ncl does it every single month.

I've just noticed something interesting before you read a post when you read his posting it you can usually tell when to be positive or negative towards Ncl, for example when suite cruiser post something on in Ncl board its 9 times outta 10 going to be negative. There have been many positive changes in Norwegian, one thing for example is while talking to a TA a few months back I found out Norwegian is the only cruise line that offers something special on a monthly basis like free this or free that she told me other lines do it occasionally but only Ncl does it every single month.

I think if you really look into it, the only places you will see me posting negatively is about the changes recently implemented by the new leadership, and crew not getting what people think they are getting, and me encouraging people to do more direct tipping (while leaving the DSC in place). I'm passionate about these two things, but if you look at other posts, you will see that I'm actually a very positive and upbeat person.

Just as you, Maywell and Arizona feel you need to jump on and tell people they're wrong on their opinions of the changes being negative, I feel I need to temper that by responding. I don't always need to get the last word in though, like some do.

I will be the first to get behind any new positive changes that are brought forward as I already said earlier in this thread. I was one of the top cheerleading cheerleaders on here for years.

I think if you really look into it, the only places you will see me posting negatively is about the changes recently implemented by the new leadership, and crew not getting what people think they are getting, and me encouraging people to do more direct tipping (while leaving the DSC in place). I'm passionate about these two things, but if you look at other posts, you will see that I'm actually a very positive and upbeat person.

Just as you, Maywell and Arizona feel you need to jump on and tell people they're wrong on their opinions of the changes being negative, I feel I need to temper that by responding. I don't always need to get the last word in though, like some do.

I will be the first to get behind any new positive changes that are brought forward as I already said earlier in this thread. I was one of the top cheerleading cheerleaders on here for years.

What I'm saying is the changes have been implemented it's done. Yes they reversed the no food in the room policy but that is not common. 9 times out of 10 companies don't make it a habit of reversing any policies. I hated when they were verse that policy only because now you guys think that if you beat a dead horse enough they're going to reverse every policy. You are on the escape like I was, I thought that would invigorate your love of Norwegian. The ship was awesome and amazing, did you read my review? I would love for you to read it and get your unbiased opinion on it.

What I'm saying is the changes have been implemented it's done. Yes they reversed the no food in the room policy but that is not common. 9 times out of 10 companies don't make it a habit of reversing any policies. I hated when they were verse that policy only because now you guys think that if you beat a dead horse enough they're going to reverse every policy. You are on the escape like I was, I thought that would invigorate your love of Norwegian. The ship was awesome and amazing, did you read my review? I would love for you to read it and get your unbiased opinion on it.

Did you read mine? I read yours.

My love for cruising NCL is separate and apart from not loving the changes that the leadership has made. I have stated over and over, that the onboard experience is much better than what you get from corporate.

I had a fairly major issue on the Escape, which you would have known if you read my review, and yet, it hasn't caused me to write negative things about the onboard experience. I had a great time! That doesn't mean I have to think that everything that the land-based operations are doing are all sunshine and roses.

There is nothing unbiased about your opinion.

Bill

9 times out of 10? Where do you get this stuff from?

You make it up of course

Are you some corporate ceo who sits on boards of Fortune 500 companies?

I think not so really try to stop pretending you know anything

Edited by luvtheships

My love for cruising NCL is separate and apart from not loving the changes that the leadership has made. I have stated over and over, that the onboard experience is much better than what you get from corporate.

I had a fairly major issue on the Escape, which you would have known if you read my review, and yet, it hasn't caused me to write negative things about the onboard experience. I had a great time! That doesn't mean I have to think that everything that the land-based operations are doing are all sunshine and roses.

No I didn't I'll search your name and see if I can find it

I just went and searched and couldn't find it what's the link? Is it under suite Cruiser?

You make it up of course

in back to back posts he quoted 9 times out of 10 to me. LOL

You make it up of course

Nope I'm someone who actually enjoys crusing Norwegian. Just imagine someone on a Norwegian thread that isn't bad mouthing Norwegian, crazy huh?