Shore excursions

bullsh

Some excursions have a limit to the number permitted in a time slot, like on Labadee if you want to do the zip line or jet skis the time you want may not be available, but they will get you a time.

Just any FYI:

The excursion line on the promenade of the Oasis this summer to book an outing was at times 30 people deep, they had 3 people working the booth.

We booked 2 on line and had the concierge do the last for us (we were in a suite).

Safe travels.

We are looking at the sunset and cocktail cruise in Aruba we have a large on board credit that I would like to use but afraid if we wait it will sell out quickly

You could make that one of your first stops when you board. See what time the Shore Excursion desk opens and get there soonest. Most of the other passengers will be busy exploring the ship, drinking, eating, etc.

You could make that one of your first stops when you board. See what time the Shore Excursion desk opens and get there soonest. Most of the other passengers will be busy exploring the ship, drinking, eating, etc.

Shore excursions is one of our first stomps once onboard.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

I always thought that it was the case that some slots were saved for on-ship booking, however on our recent Anthem cruise, I did experience otherwise, at least for one particular excursion (St. Kitts to Nevis sail).

We were able to sign one of us up for this excursion online before the cruise. It would not let us sign up the other person - me - it had reached its limit. I called about it as well and they could not add me. We got on the ship (very early) and they immediately tried to add me and could not. I was first on the waiting list but no spots were ever added-- they had no cancellations and they did not add any more of the same excursion. We eventually cancelled the one slot we did have.

For another excursion, we could not book online, and also got on the waiting list on the ship (as soon as boarding). For that excursion, they added an afternoon time for the same excursion and we got that new time slot.

So, if you have your heart set on something, reserve it in advance.