Question about suite guests

milkman32

that was because you were in a CONNECTING ROOM.

with the extreme overcrowding of all lounges I highly doubt a concierge is going to just randomly give out a gold sea pass( actually he cannot at all, it would have to be done down at GS) to someone NOT in a qualifying suite's Connected room. as in the interior door,

The concierge used to have a machine to make replacement cards. I assume they still do in order to make replacements.

BTW, what does connecting rooms have to do with anything?

Edited by John&LaLa

Parents and minor children are an entirely different situation than parents and parents - no matter what age. Once 18 you are an adult and as an adult, you get the services and perks that you paid for based on your accommodation choice. Imagine how crowded these lounges would be if every person brought just one tag along guest with them?

I take my 82 year old, legally blind, 'Gold' C&A level Mother-In-Law on a cruise most winters. I have never asked for her to join me in the Diamond Club. I just forgo my perks in order to be with her, as I would not want to leave her alone. I love that we now get the three drinks on our Sea Pass cards - lets me enjoy my perk with leaving her out. When we travel with our non Diamond level best friends, we just excuse ourselves to get ready for dinner an hour or so early, then meet them in the dining room.

Yes, CK is complimentary to suite guests and their guests. The menu changes after day 4 of the cruise so you can eat there several times and have something different each time you are there.

Also, breakfast in CK is the BEST. Service is speedy with a great menu, omelettes, pancakes, french toast, eggs Benedict, etc. On port days, it's a life saver. We were on Allure in the Med this past summer, very port intensive. We had breakfast in CK every morning and were one of first off the ship most days.

The bar is open 11-11. Many drinks are complementary throughout the day. I'm not a drinker so I'm not sure which ones, most are complimentary during the dinner hours. Also there are appetizers off and on all day too.

On different tracking sites I now see these grand suites listed as A1-A2-A3.

With different prices.

They are modified Grand suites, not Agua theatre suites, and like I posted above we were in 14730 with the smaller balcony, by the aqua theatre.

The other balcony off the bedroom did have two chairs and a table.

Safe travel.s

I think that the A1/A2 are the original Aquatheater suites with an extra bedroom and enormous balcony. A3/A4 are 11/12 and 14. I think. Haven't looked in awhile. The A3/4 suites will get the middle "Sky" perks, while the others will get the "Star" perks once that program rolls out.

Was wondering if CK is complimentary for dinner for suite guests? Also is Suite lounge opened only certain hours like the diamond lounge? Thanks :):)

CK is complimentary for all meals. The suite lounge serves beer/wine/soda from 11am to 11pm. Cocktails are added from 6pm to 8:30pm. Specialty coffee is available 24 hours.

The concierge used to have a machine to make replacement cards. I assume they still do in order to make replacements.

BTW, what does connecting rooms have to do with anything?

a room connected to a suite via an interior door could easily be argued as having the same entitlements( and I would not disagree) but NOT a room adjoining or down the hall.

Yes, CK is complimentary to suite guests and their guests. The menu changes after day 4 of the cruise so you can eat there several times and have something different each time you are there.

Also, breakfast in CK is the BEST. Service is speedy with a great menu, omelettes, pancakes, french toast, eggs Benedict, etc. On port days, it's a life saver. We were on Allure in the Med this past summer, very port intensive. We had breakfast in CK every morning and were one of first off the ship most days.

The bar is open 11-11. Many drinks are complementary throughout the day. I'm not a drinker so I'm not sure which ones, most are complimentary during the dinner hours. Also there are appetizers off and on all day too.

Thanks fir the info :)

• 2 months later...
1d466f4b595204053d44064a0abf7e04.jpg

aed35c9311da923b35ea5493b242f521.jpg

We had more sun on the smaller balcony off the bedroom.....which is the one with the chairs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We booked 14330 in September. Would you be able to tell me if the balcony or shower height was a little low? I read somewhere that it is and my husband is 6'4.

We had 11330 on the Allure in Feb. and while I had heard that these rooms had low ceilings (and particularly in the bathroom) we did not find that to be a problem. Granted, neither me nor my husband is exceptionally tall...but we didn't notice low ceilings anywhere in the room.

Looking forward to being in 8730 here in 41 days!! :cool::D:eek:

Sweet! Are you on Allure or Oasis? I will be in that Suite on Allure in June. Please post details of how the STAR class works out because unless I did my math wrong you will be one of the first to experience that class.

Sweet! Are you on Allure or Oasis? I will be in that Suite on Allure in June. Please post details of how the STAR class works out because unless I did my math wrong you will be one of the first to experience that class.

We are on the Allure starting May 8th. I think we will be the second cruise for the ship with it. I'll absolutely plan to document the experience and share what we liked and what went well and what did not.

We are on the Allure starting May 8th. I think we will be the second cruise for the ship with it. I'll absolutely plan to document the experience and share what we liked and what went well and what did not.

Man, thanks! I can't wait to get the scoop. I am such an Uber planner and they keep saying let the Royal Genie handle everything...well being that it hasn't officially started its killing me becuse noone really knows to what extent that means.

BTW, if you think about it and have the time, when you return would you consider cut and pasting your experience on the Royal Caribbean Blog forum as well. There is a topic that I started for people to post early feedback and tips once the program starts and since its a much less used forum it is easier to find specific topics and keep it on point.

This is the shower in 14730. DH is 5'9". So yes....the ceiling is low.

Thanks so much for posting that picture! It definitely would be an issue for my husband. I emailed RC last week about it and they just got back to me this past weekend stating that there is a height restriction on the room, so we switched to a Crown Loft Suite.

Thanks so much for posting that picture! It definitely would be an issue for my husband. I emailed RC last week about it and they just got back to me this past weekend stating that there is a height restriction on the room, so we switched to a Crown Loft Suite.

So is this low ceiling in the bathroom thing just on the "added" 1 bedrrom ATS or is it that way on the original 2 Bedroom ATS as well?

Glad I could help. You'll love the Crown Loft Suite. :)

There is a height restriction as in they won't allow anyone to stay in certain rooms if they are above a certain height?

There is a height restriction as in they won't allow anyone to stay in certain rooms if they are above a certain height?

That has to be a myth. There may be a disclaimer calling out the shower height, but they won't prevent you from booking it.

FWIW, I'm just over 6-1 and stood in 12730 and the shower was manageable