EBAY gift cards

lisajm

It seems like quite a bit of savings to me when you buy 10 for $1000 and get $1200 off the price of your cruise.

Maybe $200 savings doesn't seem like much to some people but that much spent on drinks of the day would make me awful happy. :rolleyes:

It seems like quite a bit of savings to me when you buy 10 for $1000 and get $1200 off the price of your cruise.

Maybe $200 savings doesn't seem like much to some people but that much spent on drinks of the day would make me awful happy. :rolleyes:

I agree. Shoot the $10 off on $100 AARP cards is a savings to me.

Do you mean you paid $100 and then got credit towards your cruise for $120??? OR is the card worth more than that?? Doesn't seem like much of a savings.

Between paying off our two cruises, taxes and fees, gratuities, excursions, and some for on board, I have saved hundreds and hundreds. I jumped on the $120 card for $100. In fact I bought two. That's a free $40, aka free drinks! :D

I got mine today. How can I check the balances? It is asking for pin #.

The PIN# is under the scratch off panel on the back of the card. Just use a coin (or fingernail) and scratch off the coating to reveal the PIN#.

If you don't want to scratch off the covering over the PIN#, you can go to a cruise booking that has a balance and choose "Make a Payment". About half way down the page you will see "Use a Carnival Gift Card", and once you click on that a panel where you can enter the card number will appear. Enter the number, click "Check Balance" underneath the number, and the balance will appear below the number you entered.

If your cruise is already paid in full, you can follow the same process by doing an excursion booking and checking the balance during that process.

Just a followup on the Ebay carnival gift cards. I purchased 1 for 100.00 and received a bonus 20.00. The card arrived in the mail today and I successfully applied the card to my cruise.

Is this like a leap of faith purchase, lol? I checked it out and I don't see anything stating you will get an extra $20.

Not saying its not true at all. I would certainly be more comfortable buying on eBay if it stated something in the description though.

But if you guys did it...

Is this like a leap of faith purchase, lol? I checked it out and I don't see anything stating you will get an extra $20.

Not saying its not true at all. I would certainly be more comfortable buying on eBay if it stated something in the description though.

But if you guys did it...

I think the listing said you'd get a bonus $20 in the title itself... either that or in the "subtext" right below the title of the auction. Deal's long expired, though :)

• 6 months later...