freezers in fridges?

flyingandcruising

I know I am going to regret asking this but what do you need frozen? We have always had mini fridges and never a freezer. We have had awesome stewards who kept us always in ice- ice buckets that is. The only time Carnival froze something for us, it was our wedding cake from getting married and reception onboard. Even then we could not take anything frozen off at debarkation.

Thank you for the quick replies. any advice on how to keep something frozen for the duration of the 7 nt cruise?

I can't imagine what you need to be frozen for 7 days, but as far as I know it's not possible. The mini-fridge's are not very cold. They'll do for soda's and beer, but not for something that MUST be kept very cold. If that's what you need I suggest you contact Carnival's "Special Service's" department.

Thank you for the quick replies. any advice on how to keep something frozen for the duration of the 7 nt cruise?

Other than the freezer in the ships galley, I don't know of any way you could do this unless you brought your own freezer.

I know I am going to regret asking this but what do you need frozen? We have always had mini fridges and never a freezer. We have had awesome stewards who kept us always in ice- ice buckets that is. The only time Carnival froze something for us, it was our wedding cake from getting married and reception onboard. Even then we could not take anything frozen off at debarkation.

It's for breastmilk for my son.

Please post back if you find out anything. I'm looking at the same problem. I did email special services. The "beverage coolers" that some people refer to as refrigerators, are not cool enough. I inquired about a refrigerator due to needing it for breastmilk. They said that the only other storage option is a medi cooler and those are only big enough for medication. Although, someone posted above that they weren't allowed to take off their frozen wedding cake. Is Customs even going to let me take the breastmilk off the ship? The thought of throwing away all that milk makes me a little sick.