Drink Package Question

Lola1210

Ok I'll bite.. What if you upgrade to the Premium Package?

If you upgrade before the cruise it will say PAL. If you upgrade during the cruise, they'll put a sticker on the card. If you have to get a new card, most likely it will be printed on the card.

Just returned 12/27 on X Silhouette. I upgraded on 3rd day to Premium, because I had gotten 2 glasses of white wine that didn't even taste like chardonnay. The other glasses I had were St. Francis, which was OK. After springing for the $10/day upgrade, I still got St. Francis in all the bars (just no choices!). In MDR, I asked for Kendall Jackson chard, and got "Kendall Jackson, Made for Celebrity" which tastes nothing like the KJ I drink at home. Maybe an upgrade would be more advantageous for people who drink hard liquor; I don't know. My hubby was happy with Heineken in his Classic Pkg. By the way, when I upgraded at Guest Services, they generated a new card for me.

The Classic is fine for us also. I am pretty much a beer drinker with an occasional margarita thrown in. I could get Patron for my margaritas so was good with that

Hubby could get Jack Daniels so he was happy.

Premium coffee comes with the Classic so that was an added bonus for hubby and I was able to get a nice Mimosa in the buffet every morning for breakfast so I was a happy girl!!!!

Honestly unless you want premium water (regular bottled water is fine with me) and high end craft beers or top top shelf booze or higher end wines, the Classic pretty much gets you what you want.

Nobody will ever agree which beverage package. Definitely personal preference. At dinner we always spend a bit of time when things have calmed down discussing wines and usually am offered wines not on the classic package for no charge.

DW likes only a glass or two of red a day. Quite happy with whatever X is pouring.

We have the Classic Drink Package on an upcoming sailing and I can't remember if the includes any of the mixed fruity cocktails drinks. Does anyone know if some of these are included? We got the package as part of the 123 GO promotion. Thanks.

We have the Classic Drink Package on an upcoming sailing and I can't remember if the includes any of the mixed fruity cocktails drinks. Does anyone know if some of these are included? We got the package as part of the 123 GO promotion. Thanks.

It covers most drinks that are made with regular brand alcohols...eg. mai tai,

Yes, most fruity drinks will be included. The difference is that they will make them with a house brand of alcohol rather than a 'call' brand.