Mdr menus for serenade

Was there a large selection of gluten free items

items were listed daily on the menu as GF.... Gluten friendly

I can't speak to exactly how many items but do remember seeing it noted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there a large selection of gluten free items

Three different kinds of gluten free bread at dinner. GF pancakes and French toast at breakfast, GF cookies and rolls in Windjammer. Many items on menus can be made GF. Each dinner, your maitre d will talk with you about your choices for the next evening. They made GF key lime and tiramisu desserts for my daughter. At least two types of GF cupcakes at the cupcake shop each day. Sometimes you have to ask to find out where the food is to be found. Avoid the pizza, Gf crust us not good and they only offer cheese pizza.

Best vacation my daughter has been on since diagnosis.

Three different kinds of gluten free bread at dinner. GF pancakes and French toast at breakfast, GF cookies and rolls in Windjammer. Many items on menus can be made GF. Each dinner, your maitre d will talk with you about your choices for the next evening. They made GF key lime and tiramisu desserts for my daughter. At least two types of GF cupcakes at the cupcake shop each day. Sometimes you have to ask to find out where the food is to be found. Avoid the pizza, Gf crust us not good and they only offer cheese pizza.

Best vacation my daughter has been on since diagnosis.

Thank you thats good to know glade your daughter had a good time

Thanks for this link, it's very helpful. It seems as though dinner in the MDR is now being marketed as "three courses." (The salads and soups are listed as starters). Do people still typically order an appetizer, a soup or salad, main, and then a dessert? The menu used to be designed for a four or five course meal, not three. Thoughts?

Edited by QM2 Cruiser

Thanks for this link, it's very helpful. It seems as though dinner in the MDR is now being marketed as "three courses." (The salads and soups are listed as starters). Do people still typically order an appetizer, a soup or salad, main, and then a dessert? The menu used to be designed for a four or five course meal, not three. Thoughts?

It's only the "Chef's Suggestion" on the side that is shown as 3 course.

You can order 4 or 5 if you wish.

Does anyone know if they still have the scallops gratin appetizer available every night? Our last two cruises had it instead of escargot, and I was in heaven.

I agree; these are absolutely wonderful. We're on Serenade on April 8th and I look forward to enjoying these scallops along with the duck (my favorite entree)

You can still get a 4 or 5 course meal if you want.

We usually do 4: Appetizer, Salad, Entree, Dessert.

DH and I are booked for the Feb 5 10 day S Caribbean cruise and we can't wait. The will be our first time on this class of ship. We were on the Oasis in Dec and one of our tablemates ordered one of the apps as his main dinner and a main dish as an app. Then he ordered 2desserts, so it seems you can order what you any way you want.