Carnival Conquest Ocean Suite Perks

bttravel

I have stayed in a suite twice. We received the free bottle of water as a member of the VIFP club. Priority embarkation and debarkation are the only perks. We did FTTF one time which included priority tendering, priority dinner reservations, and the ability to use the the priority line at Guest Services. The suite gives you more room and the balcony was nice enough to allow two loungers but we opted for a chair, lounger, and table. There is no Butler or Concierge.

Edited by Linda the Book Lover

It is my believe based on very limited experience that the best room stewards get assigned to the suites.

I agree with this. We usually book suites- not a lot of "perks" per se but we find the extra room and larger balconies worth it. Two suite cruises ago our senior cabin steward (we've always had two in suites) told us that- at least on that Carnival ship- suite stewards were assigned by seniority, experience and performance. The suite cabin stewards had fewer cabins assigned, but our head steward had to carry a cell phone or walkie 24/7.

My mother just had a GRAND suite on the Conquest last month. Her perks?.....priority embarkation and a 1-liter bottle of water!

The water was for being a past guest.