Going to Nochi Cocum

Locobill49

We LOVE Nachi Cocum!!! We have been multiple times.......

It is about 10 miles from the port. Just make your way to the taxi stand and tell them where you want to go.

Once you arrive you will be assigned a waiter who will take very good care of you with drinks. When they are ready to start serving food he will bring you a menu. Don't order all your food at once....we stagger the appetizer....then the main course. Our experience had been if you want another appetizer in the afternoon it is no problem.

When you are ready to go your waiter will summon a taxi and will let you know the approx time of arrival. At this time it would be good to tip your waiter as you leave. They really do work hard all day to make you happy.....

Enjoy!!!

Super easy to do. It's such a great little place for a day on the beach. Just exit the pier to the taxi stand. I would say it's closer to a 15-20 minute drive straight down the road. When you're close to being ready to leave just ask the bartender to get a cab for you and they will be there shortly. We have always met people on the beach and ended up sharing the cost of the cab back to the pier.

Make sure your driver knows how many people to expect and which pier to take you need to get to. Despite seeing the huge ships, we have had a few drivers that had enough of a language barrier that telling them the name of the ship wasn't any help. They usually have signs outside of the taxi stand when you exit that remind you which pier you're docked in.

From what I have read I think the main difference is Mr. sanchos has more activities for kids. Nachi is very quiet and laid back so if you need to keep kids busy Nachi may not be a good fit for you.

We like the peace and quiet......but of course we are old.....LOL. :D

From what I have read I think the main difference is Mr. sanchos has more activities for kids. Nachi is very quiet and laid back so if you need to keep kids busy Nachi may not be a good fit for you.

We like the peace and quiet......but of course we are old.....LOL. :D

I may be wrong on this, but I thought I read that food at Mr. Sanchos was buffet and I know Nachi food is made to order.

I may be wrong on this, but I thought I read that food at Mr. Sanchos was buffet and I know Nachi food is made to order.

You would be wrong then. :eek:

Actually, there is a buffet, but you are encouraged to order off the menu as well. Good parasailing at Mr Rancho. $55 for solo, about 10-12 minutes.

You would be wrong then. :eek:

Actually, there is a buffet, but you are encouraged to order off the menu as well. Good parasailing at Mr Rancho. $55 for solo, about 10-12 minutes.

Sanchos has both.

We have enjoyed NC and MS.

Tough choice.

Thank-you both.

Can you order as much as you want at Sanchos, or is there a limit?

Mr. Sanchos HAS a buffet if you want to get food quick. We always order off of the menu and wait for the waiter to bring it. There is a menu posted online and there is a multitude of food to choose from. The coconut shrimp is very good. You can order as much as you want whenever you want. The drinks are very good also. This is the all inclusive side for $50 pp if you use shoreexcursioneer to pay for it.

Mr. Sanchos HAS a buffet if you want to get food quick. We always order off of the menu and wait for the waiter to bring it. There is a menu posted online and there is a multitude of food to choose from. The coconut shrimp is very good. You can order as much as you want whenever you want. The drinks are very good also. This is the all inclusive side for $50 pp if you use shoreexcursioneer to pay for it.

Thanks, sounds very good, I think we will have to try it sometime.:)