Comedians on Carnival

1cruisingal

Had a great time with him on the Miracle and hope to see him again on one of our Caribbean cruises. :)

I think Stanley Ullman may be retired. I saw him on Elation a few weeks ago and at the Friday show I thought they said it was his last show ever.

Edited by Saint Greg

My personal favorite was Jason Blanchard. We saw him on our Liberty cruise in April 2014 (Western Caribbean). This was the first time I've laughed that hard at a comedy show in Punchliners. What I really thought was clever was that he used one of the "naughty" towel animals in relation to a subject he hit on during the show to close the show.

I remember that one of the best closings ever

I think Stanley Ullman may be retired. I saw him on Elation a few weeks ago and at the Friday show I thought they said it was his last show ever.

No believe he is still working but seems like mostly on the west coast these days. If he has retired he hasnt said so on his fb page.

Chris Wiles! Best I've seen in 22 cruises, & 3 Cruise Lines,......

Don't know why this guy isn't more famous,..... (Except for the Late Great George Carlin),....Nobody has ever made me laugh more than Chris Wiles. :cool:

Chris Wiles! Best I've seen in 22 cruises, & 3 Cruise Lines,......

Don't know why this guy isn't more famous,..... (Except for the Late Great George Carlin),....Nobody has ever made me laugh more than Chris Wiles. :cool:

"Don't know why this guy isn't more famous.." I thought the same thing as well. He is exceptionally good.

I have personally stopped going to these shows. Even the family shows getting on the unfriendly side. Between the language and gesturing I find a lot of these offensive. My own opinion.

Your certainly entitled to your opinion.

Some of them use it for shock value and really adds nothing to their show.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

We just sailed a New years cruise on the Dream. The comedy shows were great! I will say that it was my first time hearing Happy Cole, and he was HILARIOUSSS!!!! I love it when you laugh so hard that you cry. Well that was me on this cruise. I enjoyed his comedy so much!

Anyone know who is currently on the Breeze? (Comedy Club)

I don't know about this week but Sid Davis and Tom Foss are supposed to be on next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Saint Greg

Anyone know who is currently on the Breeze? (Comedy Club)

doesnt the comedian switch out a lot on carnival ships?

Last cruise we had 7 comedians. - cant believe they would be the same week after week

• 2 months later...
My family loves going to the comedy shows when we cruise. We've had so much fun cracking up at the jokes!! Our favorite comedian we've heard was Mutzie! He's out of the New Orleans cruise and he's hilarious! Does anyone else have favorites they've heard??

Caroline Picard and Cowboy Bill Martin have been my favorites so far.

Last time we cruised, which happened to be out of New Orleans, there was Paul Lyons and some other guy whose name I forget. Mostly because we didn't go to his show. We saw one of Paul Lyon's family friendly shows and it was..ok. It wasn't great, but it wasn't truly terrible either. I went to one of his adult shows and holy crap. It was like listening to your grandpa not even particularly funny dirty stories. If I hadn't thought he'd make fun of me for leaving, I would've left.

We've also seen a comedian named Miss Thea...she wasn't very funny either. She seemed very grumpy to me.

Saw Allyn Ball multiple times on the Splendor back in August, quite possibly the funniest guy I've ever seen.

I agree, he was funny. When we were on the Ecstacy in 2014, he hung out in the piano bar when he was not doing shows. Wonderful guy. It was a shame to hear he passed away. He will be missed.