Review of the Carnival Sensation!

nursemom2

You will have a ball! I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.....

Did you use the Serenity Deck and if so, did you like it?

Did you use the new room service menu? Anything on it that you enjoyed?

Are there any of the Fun Shops that you enjoyed, if so which ones?

How were the shows at night?

Did you enjoy the MDR dinner?

Anything you suggest that we so do ie. places to eat, have a drink or area to visit on the ship?

Thanks!

We sail on Sensation in 68 days from Miami. Excellent review; we were a bit hesitant to book this ship due to her size and age... but it was the departure port and itinerary we wanted. We won't be travelling with kids, but sure looks like yours had a grand time!

Did you use the Serenity Deck and if so, did you like it?

Did you use the new room service menu? Anything on it that you enjoyed?

Are there any of the Fun Shops that you enjoyed, if so which ones?

How were the shows at night?

Did you enjoy the MDR dinner?

Anything you suggest that we so do ie. places to eat, have a drink or area to visit on the ship?

Thanks!

Yes, we used the serenity deck and it was really nice... Quiet...

Afternoon tea is awesome! It is never crowded as most people are out sunbathing... Such a nice way to relax!

You could eat just about anywhere as the food on this ship is wonderful! I love the deli for lunch, and the main dining room was excellent!

Room service was slow at night, waited a long time for cookies and milk ( kids loved them)

All in all... I give this ship an A+

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Having lived many years in FL and spent lots of time at Fishlips watching the ships go out we have often wondered about the Sensation and what it was like so thanks for the review.

Just confused on one point, the blog photo states you never got to sit in the Serenity but your post said you did. We have enjoyed this area on several ships and wonder if it is just as nice on Sensation? Any photos other than the overhead?

The afternoon tea is generally about 3:00 or 3:30 PM on sea days in one of the dining rooms. It will be listed in the Fun Times.

On the sensation the afternoon tea was held in a nightclub just outside of the dining room.... Plenty if room though...

Having lived many years in FL and spent lots of time at Fishlips watching the ships go out we have often wondered about the Sensation and what it was like so thanks for the review.

Just confused on one point, the blog photo states you never got to sit in the Serenity but your post said you did. We have enjoyed this area on several ships and wonder if it is just as nice on Sensation? Any photos other than the overhead?

You are right.... I only visited on the sensation.... Spent time in the serenity on the paradise.... Senior moment [emoji30][emoji30]

wht beach is this in Freeport? I want to book the Valor, but it only goes to Freeport and Nassau...:(

Honestly, I don't remember what beach this was....we were on a cab tour, and they took us there so we could dip our toes in the water....It was a local beach, no cruisers were there....The cab tour was awesome...the kids loved it, and we enjoyed seeing some of the local flavor. I don't think Freeport is a pretty area, we were lucky to see what we did...it's very industrial.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I are sailing on the Sensation August 6 out of Miami, and we are so excited.

How is Half Moon Cay (have you been) or the Grand Turks?

We aren't big drinkers so you think we should just pay per drink?

Do you suggest we get the Cash Card or leave our CC on file?

When getting off the ship, what kind of bag should I carry? I don't want to carry a big purse.

Thanks a million!