Current MUTS showings?

disgirl

On the Royal a couple of weeks ago the movies included The Martian, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Antman, and Bridge of Spies. Also The Man from Uncle, Jurassic World, and Walk in the Woods

Great options. What is the usual time frame for MUTS? I know on a recent cruise on another line, we never made it to watch movies outside because the timing was crummy. Either during dinner hours or entertainment we wanted to see. :( Also, it wasn't an event the way Princess does it with popcorn. This will be our first Princess cruise, so looking forward to this.

They usually show the same movie twice in the evening (early and late showing). Start times vary a bit but are often around 7:30pm and 9:45pm (depends upon length of movie).

R rated movies are often shown in the Vista Lounge instead of on deck on MUTS. They are not always repeated and are sometimes just shown as a late show.

Don

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Just off Caribbean princess, movies were Jack reacher magnificent 7, keeping up with the Jones's star trek, la la land Jasen Bourne

Cool. It would be great to see LaLa Land. Hope it is showing on the Royal in 2 weeks.

Just off Ruby ...Muts as listed with a couple of concerts also ...Girl on Train in Princess Theatre and on TV last day .

Brooklyn on TV in Cabin also ...other movies I misses I am sure ..Zootopia on deck but too cold to sit out .

On the Royal a couple of weeks ago the movies included The Martian, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Antman, and Bridge of Spies. Also The Man from Uncle, Jurassic World, and Walk in the Woods

Based on that list, I would switch cruise companies if I could.

DON