Live from Allure of the Seas!!! March 6th 2016

NARZHOKIE

I'm going to try to do a live report from my cruise March 6th on the Allure. Going to try to post pictures and even try to do some Periscopes.

A little info on me. I live in Va. This is my 7th cruise 4th on RCI. First time on Allure. Looking forward to the ship. This cruise is about the ship been to all the ports before. Well not Falmouth but Jamaica. I'm cruising with my 75 year old mother. She is getting up there in age so figured we better do this ship now while she is still mobile enough to get around a ship this big.

The plans for the ports are???? Labadee going to do the Zip Line and roller coaster hope to GoPro video those and hang at the beach. Mom will chill on the beach. Jamaica go to high tea at a plantation house and hang by the pool at Margarita Ville. Cozumel no plans other than go down to shop. May end up a beach somewhere.

Cabin you ask??? My home for the week will be 14715 a boardwalk balcony. Kind of had a brain cramp when I booked this cabin I like to be toward the top of the ship. Quicker to the pool deck. I didn't take into account the bridge across the back of the ship. I hope this does not hurt my view too bad of well I think I'll survive..

Getting to Ft Lauderdale!!! Since this cruise cost a little more than my past cruises. I'm Driving flights out of Roanoke Va cost a fortune!!! Gas is cheap but my lord 14 hours driving is a nightmare. So I'm going to leave Friday evening after work and drive 5 or 6 hours hopefully getting almost to Ga. Get up early Saturday and make my way to Ft. Pierce where I will spend the night before the cruise. Why not Ft. Lauderdale?? Why pay almost $200 for a place to lay your head for 1 night that I will barely sleep cause I'm jacked up from thinking about cruising on the big girl for a week.

My Periscope name is @narzhokie If you wish to follow along!!!! I'll be glad to answer any questions you have while I'm on the ship. I hope I can pull this review off never have tried to do a live review

Can't wait, I just did a live Oasis review, Our 1st Oasis class trip. It was fabulous!! We kinda drove to, well from San Diego to Dallas, fares were much cheaper from DFW :)

Are you going to use tapatalk?

Edited by whitshel

Can't wait, I just did a live Oasis review, Our 1st Oasis class trip. It was fabulous!! We kinda drove to, well from San Diego to Dallas, fares were much cheaper from DFW :)

Are you going to use tapatalk?

I have the CC app and Tapatalk. Loved your review its what made me decide to do this. Is Tapatalk easier???

I subscribed -- love Periscope. I periscoped our Oasis ship last week - can 'catch' them on katch.me/travelgici/c/oasis if want to compare to the 'twin' Allure.

We will be on Allure in September.

Looking forward to following you -- thanks for giving this a try - -it's a lot of fun but IS time consuming as well! ;)

Edited by travelGici

I have the CC app and Tapatalk. Loved your review its what made me decide to do this. Is Tapatalk easier???

One reason Tapatalk is better, is that it posts pictures at a larger size, as opposed to small attachment size...

If you now look at the above two picture posts on your regular browser, like when using a laptop, you can see a vast difference in image size. :)

PS: That is Allure of the Seas in St Maarten.

Edited by APDMOM

If you now look at the above two picture posts on your regular browser, like when using a laptop, you can see a vast difference in image size. :)

PS: That is Allure of the Seas in St Maarten.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind!!

Subscribed!! Can't wait! How does one get this periscope thing?

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

You need a twitter account then download the periscope app. When someone periscopes it alerts you. If you miss it live you have 24 hours to view the video.