If I am getting this excited...

jewelmick

...for my upcoming 90 day mark, I hate to see what I am gonna be like when I get to a few days out.

I've noticed the excitement comes in waves. I got really excited when booking, realized I had 100+ days to go, tired myself out on Cruise Critic, then at about 90 days when I got to book reservations I got excited again, then it died out and now I'm at 30 days and the excitement is back. If it helps, it feels like time had flown by since first booking!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

3 days and 9 hours and 43 minutes out...

AND my bestie and her husband just booked last minute.

To say I am excited probably doesn't cover it. I'm going to have to guess that I'm actively thinking about my cruise roughly 90% of my waking time.

Edited by Suze10860

My upcoming Pride of America cruise was booked close to a year out, the furthest out I've booked any trip, and it'll be here soon! I'm also excited for you, a Med cruise is definitely on my list in the future :)

I'm going to have to guess that I'm actively thinking about my cruise roughly 90% of my waking time.

This!

We don't fly out until next Friday, but my mind is already turned off to all things work related! I'm starting to print all my documents, confirmations, scanning everything into iBooks for safe keeping.

I booked in January and now there's 27 days left. I've been I cruise critic everyday since I booked, I did the edocs the same day it was booked at 3am and I had to work the next day. Edocs, bag tags, and copys of passport and ID's printed. Everything done, just waiting for next paycheck to buy some clothes and things needed. I cannot wait to April 30. First time cruiser. Will be on the gem to the Bahamas. Can't freaking wait!!!!! :) :) :)

I can totally relate. We are at 20 days out...I can't believe it's finally almost here! We booked about a year out so needless to say we are ready! It's a girls trip with my sister. We do one every year and it never gets old and I am just as excited each time. You would think it would die down a bit...but nope! :) Have fun getting ready and enjoy the countdown!