Bon Voyage to cruz chic George’sGal Sea-travelers Retiredkid hoopman April 10, 2016

rafinmd

Well, the Caribbean season is very close to the end and ships are headed off to Alaska with lots of lucky HAL passengers aboard. Some are bound for San Diego and others to Seattle (ship ends in Vancouver but I don’t see anyone from here headed there). Whatever the destination everyone will experience the wonders of the Panama Canal as the crew pampers them. Whatever your destination have a wonderful cruise.

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Amsterdam Panama Canal to San Diego and Seattle:

15 day Panama Canal – FLL to San Diego

cruz chic

George’sGal

19 day Panama Canal – FLL to Seattle

Sea-travelers

Retiredkid

hoopman - Congratulations on your Retirement!

T6P19W.jpg

Bon Voyage Everyone with special wishes to Retiredkid extending the cruise with a train ride across Canada. Enjoy the whole trip and especially Jasper and Winnipeg. Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!

Roy (for Jacqui)

Count me - banditswife - on that ship too. We are doing the 19 day to Seattle. Our roll call has several that are doing the 20 day to Vancouver. Love the huge map. Thanks. We are looking forward to meeting some new friends. We've had an awesome roll call with lots of participation.

Count me - banditswife - on that ship too. We are doing the 19 day to Seattle. Our roll call has several that are doing the 20 day to Vancouver. Love the huge map. Thanks. We are looking forward to meeting some new friends. We've had an awesome roll call with lots of participation.

Have a wonderful cruise! Next time consider posting to the Future cruise list. Jacqui and I do not look at roll calls for names. They are in a section of Cruise Critic that requires log in to view and we do not transfer names from there to the public forum that anyone can see due to potential privacy issues.

Roy

Well, the Caribbean season is very close to the end and ships are headed off to Alaska with lots of lucky HAL passengers aboard. Some are bound for San Diego and others to Seattle (ship ends in Vancouver but I don’t see anyone from here headed there). Whatever the destination everyone will experience the wonders of the Panama Canal as the crew pampers them. Whatever your destination have a wonderful cruise.

cruz chic

George’sGal

Sea-travelers

Retiredkid

T6P19W.jpg

Bon Voyage Everyone with special wishes to Retiredkid extending the cruise with a train ride across Canada. Enjoy the whole trip and especially Jasper and Winnipeg. Have a great cruise and a wonderful time! Roy (for Jacqui)

Thanks ever so much for your wonderful bon voyage message. We are going all the way to Vancouver on this, our very first, HAL cruise.

My husband and I are joining also. Disembarking in San Diego. Can't wait to meet all the wonderful people on our roll call and for our first Nieuw Amsterdam cruise.

Panama Canal.....here we come!

cruz chic

George’sGal

Sea-travelers

Retiredkid

T6P19W.jpg

Bon Voyage Everyone with special wishes to Retiredkid extending the cruise with a train ride across Canada. Enjoy the whole trip and especially Jasper and Winnipeg. Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!

Roy (for Jacqui)

Thanks for your Bon Voyage wishes. We are Ken and Donna from the WhiteRock, BC area and departing in Vancouver.

We're headed home to Nova Scotia, from wintering in Florida, via the Panama Canal & Vancouver. There are quicker routes but looking forward to meeting all our new CC friends on the long way round.

Nice to see so many of the roll call members posting, as you can now see the benefit of adding your CC names to the Future Cruise List. It gets you a nice Bon Voyage.:D

I do hope you have requested a sailaway wave - will you all be gathering for a group sailaway? Let us know where you will be waving from.

Edited by Lizzie68

Nice to see so many of the roll call members posting, as you can now see the benefit of adding your CC names to the Future Cruise List. It gets you a nice Bon Voyage.:D

I do hope you have requested a sailaway wave - will you all be gathering for a group sailaway? Let us know where you will be waving from.

looking forward to meeting all our cruise critic friends on our panama canal cruise leaving 10 April

How nice to receive a bon voyage. I just watched the Nieuw Amsterdam leave Port Everglades on her last Caribbean cruise of the season. It's great to know the next time she leaves Port Everglades I will be on her.

How nice to receive a bon voyage. I just watched the Nieuw Amsterdam leave Port Everglades on her last Caribbean cruise of the season. It's great to know the next time she leaves Port Everglades I will be on her.

Lovely. And if you have added your name already to the Future Cruise List, you also will get a Bon Voyage!:) But I will wish you an early one, LOL.

Thank you everyone for the bon voyage wishes. One week from today we will embark upon a journey of a lifetime. I also wish to say thank you to many of you CC'rs for all the valuable info you've been so kind in sharing with us, 1st time HAL cruisers. Your willingness to share your knowledge will not be forgotten. Thank you ALL.:)